DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA2 bag weight

Jonathan Pye

Reactions
I have watched an annoying amound of payed fanboy influencers doing unboxings of the mavic air 2 fly more combo but noone weighs it before they unpack. The bag is prepacked with everything the flymore kit comes with apart from the manuall and maybe the propellers. I am getting the air 2 instead of the MP2 not so much for economical reasons but because I bike everywhere and want my drone to be small and light. (Sadly the mini is a little to flimsy for my windy city). My question is has anyone weighed the fly more bag with its contents?Is it light enough to bring on a whim eventhough you already have your backpack with your lunch and some other stuff? 570g for the drone sounds about perfect, but how much are the extra batteries + the big controller?

Reactions: Butterfly Copper
until they start getting delivered to consumers it might be hard foe any one to give you an answer

I did a test earlier and the entire pack weighed in at 3 lbs 14 oz. This was the drone, controller, batteries, ND filters, usb c cable, and the pack itself. That’s it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jtlesn