DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA2 controller mod for tab

outasite

Reactions
Using the galaxy tab A 8.4
Looked for a mount but it was to small for the tab mounts I found so needed to rig something.
Like the placement in the bottom original phone spot

23afbfc29a7de56cf856bcdf834e3b40.jpg

35f1d3f1fc603e09bd6be01ab7547eed.jpg

4116a4b79586d51a967f27d30797360f.jpg

I'd be a bit concerned about the part of the tablet's chassis above the antenna possibly interfering with signal transmission and/or reception.

I'd be a bit concerned about the part of the tablet's chassis above the antenna possibly interfering with signal transmission and/or reception.

Yes I still need to take it for a test,really counting on the ocusync 2.0 with this setup.

Will update after first flight.

Do not worry it will work.

I had mine set up that way before I bought the mount.IMG_20200706_194331.jpgIMG_20200714_074432.jpg

Thank you eagle surfing Looking into a sun shade now lol
Mine is with an iPad mini and set up like yours with no problem.

I just ordered this shade: Amazon.com: Rantow Foldable Phone/Tablet Monitor Sunshade for DJI Mavic Pro/Mavic Air/Mavic 2 Zoom/Mavic 2 Pro/Spark/Phantom 3 4 / Inspire 1/OSMO Accessories Controller Sun Hood
It was less than 11 bucks and I thought it would be a good test to see if I like the configuration.. most seem set up this way and go up to 40-50 bucks, I figured a cheap test to start would be good.

Mine is with an iPad mini and set up like yours with no problem.

I just ordered this shade: Amazon.com: Rantow Foldable Phone/Tablet Monitor Sunshade for DJI Mavic Pro/Mavic Air/Mavic 2 Zoom/Mavic 2 Pro/Spark/Phantom 3 4 / Inspire 1/OSMO Accessories Controller Sun Hood
It was less than 11 bucks and I thought it would be a good test to see if I like the configuration.. most seem set up this way and go up to 40-50 bucks, I figured a cheap test to start would be good.

Thank you thank you.
Made one today at work. Didn’t love it. Lol
Just ordered one from your link should get it Saturday

Hope it fits and thanks for the link

Reactions: A.O.
Thank you thank you.
Made one today at work. Didn’t love it. Lol
Just ordered one from your link should get it Saturday

Hope it fits and thanks for the link
I'm supposed to get mine tomorrow.. hope I (we) like it!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98