DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA2 deep dive videos for $, worth it?

I looked at this promotional video and it says that the course if 3 hours for free. In my book, nothing is free. The first page asked for your information, including mailing address, and you have to check boxes agreeing to receive promotional materials, I believe. So, in essence, they are trying to build their data base for future promotions.

What they are promising is how to learn to fly your Mavic 2 Air. But you can easily pick and choose from many free You Tubes, which is the way most of us learn. It's your call if you want to be put on a promo mailing list for future sales promos.
I went through the course, very good and definitely free...

I went through the course, very good and definitely free...
dap455 I fully agree. Hunting around YouTube for a video that "may" be accurate and well done is a way to go but iffy on the results. As a long-time flight instructor I found Pilot Institute's Mavic Air 2 Deep Dive course professional, comprehensive and just well done. YouTube has its place but this guy is a seasoned professional instructor. Heck, they even have a YouTube channel :cool:

dap455 I fully agree. Hunting around YouTube for a video that "may" be accurate and well done is a way to go but iffy on the results. As a long-time flight instructor I found Pilot Institute's Mavic Air 2 Deep Dive course professional, comprehensive and just well done. YouTube has its place but this guy is a seasoned professional instructor. Heck, they even have a YouTube channel :cool:
Totally agree..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_