Get more from your Mavic
The largest Mavic community in the world
Join Us Now

MA2 deep dive videos for $, worth it?

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I've seen something about that and think they are a vender here but can't find him. Will post back if i find where i saw the thread.

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Reactions: omer212

nencmeister

Reaction score
Decent starter videos, perfect for a beginner. These will definitely be helpful, very kind of them to share for free

InvisibleName

Reaction score
Just signed up & it looks very professional..... absolute bargain for free!

Dale D

Reaction score
Saw this ad in YouTube. What do you guys think about it?

I looked at this promotional video and it says that the course if 3 hours for free. In my book, nothing is free. The first page asked for your information, including mailing address, and you have to check boxes agreeing to receive promotional materials, I believe. So, in essence, they are trying to build their data base for future promotions.

What they are promising is how to learn to fly your Mavic 2 Air. But you can easily pick and choose from many free You Tubes, which is the way most of us learn. It's your call if you want to be put on a promo mailing list for future sales promos.

InvisibleName

Reaction score
I looked at this promotional video and it says that the course if 3 hours for free. In my book, nothing is free. The first page asked for your information, including mailing address, and you have to check boxes agreeing to receive promotional materials, I believe. So, in essence, they are trying to build their data base for future promotions.

What they are promising is how to learn to fly your Mavic 2 Air. But you can easily pick and choose from many free You Tubes, which is the way most of us learn. It's your call if you want to be put on a promo mailing list for future sales promos.
Never heard of junk folders? If any ‘promotional’ email starts turning up, it’s easy enough to block it

Reactions: omer212

hiflyer201

Reaction score
so many courses for so many things online..they all say free and that is ..uh ..an "alternative fact". Not saying that the course isn't good. but that "free" is a come on.

pilotinstitute

Approved Vendor
Reaction score

Dale, we created the course so I thought I would reply. We do not collect mailing addresses. You will indeed give us your email address and you will receive promotional emails from time to time, but most are for our weekly news update that we publish every Friday on our YouTube channel. We do not spam our members. With over 18,000 students, we provide a lot of educational content, some free, some paid. No purchase necessary. Plus it's easy to unsubscribe if you don't want the emails. You'll still have access to the course.

While some of the content for the Mavic Air 2 is covered in YouTube, we took an organized approach to cover each functionality, each component, each mode. You'd have to search quite a bit on YouTube to do that.

Thanks for commenting!

omer212

Reaction score
Dale, we created the course so I thought I would reply. We do not collect mailing addresses. You will indeed give us your email address and you will receive promotional emails from time to time, but most are for our weekly news update that we publish every Friday on our YouTube channel. We do not spam our members. With over 18,000 students, we provide a lot of educational content, some free, some paid. No purchase necessary. Plus it's easy to unsubscribe if you don't want the emails. You'll still have access to the course.

While some of the content for the Mavic Air 2 is covered in YouTube, we took an organized approach to cover each functionality, each component, each mode. You'd have to search quite a bit on YouTube to do that.

Thanks for commenting!
Sounds really good. Thank you for clarifying.
I signed up and started watching.

All E RC Mavic Drones

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arrazor93