DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA2 deep dive videos for $, worth it?

I've seen something about that and think they are a vender here but can't find him. Will post back if i find where i saw the thread.

Decent starter videos, perfect for a beginner. These will definitely be helpful, very kind of them to share for free

Just signed up & it looks very professional..... absolute bargain for free!

Saw this ad in YouTube. What do you guys think about it?

I looked at this promotional video and it says that the course if 3 hours for free. In my book, nothing is free. The first page asked for your information, including mailing address, and you have to check boxes agreeing to receive promotional materials, I believe. So, in essence, they are trying to build their data base for future promotions.

What they are promising is how to learn to fly your Mavic 2 Air. But you can easily pick and choose from many free You Tubes, which is the way most of us learn. It's your call if you want to be put on a promo mailing list for future sales promos.

I looked at this promotional video and it says that the course if 3 hours for free. In my book, nothing is free. The first page asked for your information, including mailing address, and you have to check boxes agreeing to receive promotional materials, I believe. So, in essence, they are trying to build their data base for future promotions.

What they are promising is how to learn to fly your Mavic 2 Air. But you can easily pick and choose from many free You Tubes, which is the way most of us learn. It's your call if you want to be put on a promo mailing list for future sales promos.
Never heard of junk folders? If any ‘promotional’ email starts turning up, it’s easy enough to block it

Reactions: omer212
so many courses for so many things online..they all say free and that is ..uh ..an "alternative fact". Not saying that the course isn't good. but that "free" is a come on.

Dale, we created the course so I thought I would reply. We do not collect mailing addresses. You will indeed give us your email address and you will receive promotional emails from time to time, but most are for our weekly news update that we publish every Friday on our YouTube channel. We do not spam our members. With over 18,000 students, we provide a lot of educational content, some free, some paid. No purchase necessary. Plus it's easy to unsubscribe if you don't want the emails. You'll still have access to the course.

While some of the content for the Mavic Air 2 is covered in YouTube, we took an organized approach to cover each functionality, each component, each mode. You'd have to search quite a bit on YouTube to do that.

Thanks for commenting!

Dale, we created the course so I thought I would reply. We do not collect mailing addresses. You will indeed give us your email address and you will receive promotional emails from time to time, but most are for our weekly news update that we publish every Friday on our YouTube channel. We do not spam our members. With over 18,000 students, we provide a lot of educational content, some free, some paid. No purchase necessary. Plus it's easy to unsubscribe if you don't want the emails. You'll still have access to the course.

While some of the content for the Mavic Air 2 is covered in YouTube, we took an organized approach to cover each functionality, each component, each mode. You'd have to search quite a bit on YouTube to do that.

Thanks for commenting!
Sounds really good. Thank you for clarifying.
I signed up and started watching.

Old thread but I had to comment... Pilot Institute is the real deal. I do understand people's hesitation about giving email addresses. As it has been stated you can block it later or as Pilot Institute stated you can unsubscribe. It is a well done and organized learning experience. I say this speaking as a Flight Instructor for 34 years. IT IS NOT A SCAM and you get a thorough, well executed training program for the Mavic 2 Air. As an instructor and new Drone pilot that is getting ready to buy a Mavic 2 Air, I love it and appreciate what they have taken the time to produce for free. People said "great for beginners". True but as a long time airplane pilot I will tell you that "everyone" can learn something new. If you feel you know it all then you are flying dangerous. THANK YOU Pilot Institute.

Reactions: pelagic_one
Old thread but I had to comment... Pilot Institute is the real deal. I do understand people's hesitation about giving email addresses. As it has been stated you can block it later or as Pilot Institute stated you can unsubscribe. It is a well done and organized learning experience. I say this speaking as a Flight Instructor for 34 years. IT IS NOT A SCAM and you get a thorough, well executed training program for the Mavic 2 Air. As an instructor and new Drone pilot that is getting ready to buy a Mavic 2 Air, I love it and appreciate what they have taken the time to produce for free. People said "great for beginners". True but as a long time airplane pilot I will tell you that "everyone" can learn something new. If you feel you know it all then you are flying dangerous. THANK YOU Pilot Institute.
OK- I feel better about signing up but my next question is, if I only have a Mavic 2 Pro would this help me? Please send the link again. (I sold my Mavic Air 1 red).

Dale

Dale, I am drone pilot in the learning mode and new. It appears that they have the free "Deep Dive" courses for the Mini 2 and the Mavic Air 2. The link for MA2 is Pilot Institute Free Mavic Air 2 course I am half way through the free course. It is aircraft specific so not sure about the Pro? You could email Pilot Institute. As a drone Newbie I found it in depth and useful. They also have a YouTube channel.

Reactions: pelagic_one
Dale, I am drone pilot in the learning mode and new. It appears that they have the free "Deep Dive" courses for the Mini 2 and the Mavic Air 2. The link for MA2 is Pilot Institute Free Mavic Air 2 course I am half way through the free course. It is aircraft specific so not sure about the Pro? You could email Pilot Institute. As a drone Newbie I found it in depth and useful. They also have a YouTube channel.
Thanks for taking your time to reply. Really appreciate it. I will check it out.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura