DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA2 Filters........... two source choices now appearing

DCM-PA

Reactions
Hi all,

So yes, I too plopped down the CC and ordered the new MA2. It just seemed like the perfect upgrade from the Spark and for uping my game. Nothing's perfect but for the price point and features, wow I just couldn't resist the fly more combo.

I'm finding that both PGYTECH and PolarPro are now offering PL/ND filters choices from their website. Question........ does anyone have any views of one maker vs the other ? Sad to see that PolarPro is only offering three in their set (ND8/PL, ND16/PL, ND32/PL) whereas PGYTECH has a set of four (ND8/PL ND16/PL ND32/PL ND64/PL). Here are the links?

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Since the flymore combo comes with 16 and 64 already, would anyone still use ND8 ? I am interested in the set from PGYtech (8,16,32,64) for $44. I would only need the 32 for a sunny day. Not sure when I would use an 8. Thinking of just buying a single ND32 from freewell

Also anyone know whats the difference between the variable filters(2-5 stops on it) vs the fixed filters?

Last edited:
Hi all,

So yes, I too plopped down the CC and ordered the new MA2. It just seemed like the perfect upgrade from the Spark and for uping my game. Nothing's perfect but for the price point and features, wow I just couldn't resist the fly more combo.

I'm finding that both PGYTECH and PolarPro are now offering PL/ND filters choices from their website. Question........ does anyone have any views of one maker vs the other ? Sad to see that PolarPro is only offering three in their set (ND8/PL, ND16/PL, ND32/PL) whereas PGYTECH has a set of four (ND8/PL ND16/PL ND32/PL ND64/PL). Here are the links?

Thoughts?

I've read a lot of good reviews of PolarPro filters and I actually just ordered some filters from them in the past couple of days. I ordered the Vivid Collection-Cinema Series which is the ND 4, 8 and 16 filters. I also ordered the Exposure Collection-Cinema Series which is the ND128, 256 and 1000 filters. I did just see this morning on their website that they have a three filter package that you can purchase and you get to pick which three filters you want. Wish I would've seen that earlier. I have the Mavic Air and am new to this hobby so I still have a steep learning curve.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deauxpamine