DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA2: New Firmware 01.00.0460

Reactions: dawgpilot
App v1.2.1 has also showed up in the Apple store as of this morning.

And does it solve the problems?

I've seen zero reports of issues with 1.1.10 (although there were three releases with that version number).
In Airdata (for those of us that use Airdata):
1.1.9: shows battery voltage but no battery temp
1.1.10: no battery voltage but shows battery temp
1.2.0: no battery voltage and no battery temp
1.2.1: no battery voltage and no battery temp

I have backloaded/sideloaded 1.1.9 in my Tripltek Android 8.1 tablet. I'll stay at 1.1.9 until they fix these problems. As far as flying in the Fly app, I have had problems with both 1.2.0 and 1.2.1. 1.2.0 had loss of connectivity issues and 1.2.1 had rudder response issues.

Updating to v1.2.1 of DJI Fly app has not worked for me ...... in fact, it's made it worse. Whilst the image on the phone is not freezing as much, there is still a delay between gimbal tilt & aircraft rotation and the image on the phone. BUT the worse thing is the image is now very much pixelated in camera and video mode. Switching between the two modes, the image is pin sharp, but after a matter of seconds the image starts pixelating. Same when switching between auto and manual modes in camera mode. (This is with aircfraft firmware at 01.00.04600; RC firmware at 02.00.1101; android at v9). I uninstalled and reinstalled v1.2.1 twice ... but still crap. I think I'm going to uninstall v1.2.1 and install a previous version of the app ...... but which one ...... v1.1.9 or v1.1.10 (which variant)?

La mise à jour vers la v1.2.1 de l'application DJI Fly n'a pas fonctionné pour moi ... en fait, cela a empiré les choses. Bien que l'image sur le téléphone ne se fige pas autant, il y a toujours un délai entre l'inclinaison du cardan et la rotation de l'avion et l'image sur le téléphone. MAIS le pire, c'est que l'image est maintenant très pixélisée en mode caméra et vidéo. En basculant entre les deux modes, l'image est nette, mais après quelques secondes, l'image commence à se pixelliser. Idem lors du basculement entre les modes automatique et manuel en mode appareil photo. (Ceci est avec le firmware aircfraft à 01.00.04600; firmware RC à 02.00.1101; android à v9). J'ai désinstallé et réinstallé la v1.2.1 deux fois ... mais toujours de la merde. Je pense que je vais désinstaller la v1.2.
1.1.9 ou 1.1.10 ??

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929