DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA2 Purple Lines

Johnlee99

Reactions
Hello

Took my less than 7 day MA2 out this evening and the phone screen had purple lines across it, checked all the cables etc and all seemed secure. Restarted everything including the phone and re seated all the cables, the problem still persists, I hoped it was on the screen but alas it is on the footage.

Has anyone encountered this or can offer any assistance?

TIA

Hello

Took my less than 7 day MA2 out this evening and the phone screen had purple lines across it, checked all the cables etc and all seemed secure. Restarted everything including the phone and re seated all the cables, the problem still persists, I hoped it was on the screen but alas it is on the footage.

Has anyone encountered this or can offer any assistance?

TIA

The magenta (or sometimes green) lines usually indicate disrupted video either from the camera or subsequent processing.

Are you seeing any problem with photos or just video? This would help a little to identify the cause.

If it’s just video I would first check is the SD card good? Try with another if possible. Second would be to check the connectors from the gimbal but as this is new it would be a warranty issue or replacement case.

The problem is with both, even when the drone is on the ground waiting to take off in just the camera view. I suspect this will be going back in the morning

Sad times

Forgot add it has worked awesome in its previous flight (same SD Card)

The problem is with both, even when the drone is on the ground waiting to take off in just the camera view. I suspect this will be going back in the morning

Sad times

I think I would do the same. Sorry it’s not a good start for you. Hope you manage to get a replacement quickly.

I’m hoping the shop has a replacement in stock as my drone is not even 7 days old.

Thank you for responding

maybe you hit a cicada with the gimbal at full speed, calling it now, next year there will be someone compaining of a cicada being hit by drone ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manzo