DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA2 Silicone Attached, Spring Loaded, Landing Gear

Zeprider

Reactions
Not sure if anyone has come across these... but I wanted to share nonetheless. I have tried a number of different landing gear/leg solutions; perhaps 4 or more. Some better, some worse. That's when I came across these thingys. They are quite durable, cushion all landings, and keep your MA2 over 3 inches above the ground. The fit and function are top notch and they deliver on every landing.

Rcgeek Mavic Air 2 Spring Loaded Landing Gear

51PTHeBLpuL._AC_SL1061_.jpg

What problems do you have with just using it the way it is? I have an air 2 and just hand launch it and hand land it if the ground is bad.
I lack depth perception. Hand anything is a no-go. The safest, legal places to fly are within any Broward County park. This is Crabgrass and Augustine country; thick, tall, and itchy. If ground conditions are completely unfavorable, I deploy the landing pad. But the less I have to setup, the better.

There are some who are not comfortable with being in range of 4 spinning air slicing implements.
Yeah, that cost me some blood. The one and only time.

Holy cow lol I have no choice as I fly from my Kayak for follow me videos. Never have chopped up any flesh but I wouldn't do it if I didn't feel comfortable. I do the same with a large Phantom 4 pro + which could do some serious damage lol.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas