DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA2 what a sweet machine

Rchawks

Reactions
Ever since I bought a mini 3 pro my bird has been gathering dust (so to speak) and next door they're breaking ground on a new housing project and I wanted to get a few pics. I've gotten spoiled with quick setup with the rc controller, but I was surprised how quickly the MA2 picked up the sat connection and how good the map looked on the iPad mini. Then there's the power it has, man I can't believe I've forgotten all that, and with the update that gives it the same photo format as the mini 3 pro , wow.

Last edited:
I agree with all the above for sure. Sorry, I'm in the dark about the photo update. I noticed that it changed my control settings. I like linear best, and a couple of the settings were moved around. I'm going to have to look into the update on the photos. Thanks for mentioning it.

Reactions: Lecheeb
Hello from Belgium, To join your thoughts, After I buy something, I never stop comparing with what is new, could replace it - what could be better, and so on. Again yesterday I was watching AIR 2 vs AIR 2S, vs MINI 3-pro aso, and the conclusion is that for an amateur like me, I don't see any good reason to change. I continue improving it with accessories - air-screw propellers - Yagi antennas (home-made combination of both frequencies on the same support :), bough floating landing pad, aso. The conclusion is that is is on my working desk, and I see nothing right now that would make me more happy :). It is reliable- stable- makes great shots- always exiting to take off with this baby
Thank you DJI to continue upgrading this unit through serious update features.

Reactions: Yaros and Rchawks
Ever since I bought a mini 3 pro my bird has been gathering dust (so to speak) and next door they're breaking ground on a new housing project and I wanted to get a few pics. I've gotten spoiled with quick setup with the rc controller, but I was surprised how quickly the MA2 picked up the sat connection and how good the map looked on the iPad mini. Then there's the power it has, man I can't believe I've forgotten all that, and with the update that gives it the same photo format as the mini 3 pro , wow.
Is the 48 MP format in MA2 really 48 MP?

Nope it's not 48 MP, it's still 12 but each MP is cut into 4. I believe it's called Quadbearer? or something. BUT take a picture of a far away subject from the same position and same time of day in same lighting in 'regular 12MP' then in 'smart photo' then in '48MP'. Then zoom in on each picture on your phone or computer and the subject is clearer. I did this and tranfered shots to my computer and was surprised at the difference in clarity. My pictures was of a 'stop sign' three blocks away and I could only read the letters in the '48MP' shot.

Reactions: Yaros
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman