DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA2 where on my Android Tablet are the Quickshots stored after downloading from Drone

CooperTowle

Reactions
Searched for the Answer but have not found it
MA2 where on my Android Tablet are the Quickshots stored after downloading from Drone
Looking for the Higher Resolution videos
Thanks for your Time
Coop

I'm new with my MA 2 as well so I'm not sure about my statement, but I think that regular pictures and video are in the SD card.

The other stuff may be located in the Go Fly app?

On the main screen below the shutter button there is a PLAY button that allows you to review some of the content.

If the content looks good to you, I think you have to download from the MA2 to your tablet.

If I'm wrong about this, somebody will be along to educate us. :)

Yes, I have gotten that far, but when I get home & plug my tablet into my Pc, mostly all I see is files with cache in the name, I presume they aren't the HQ files that i'm looking for, I also while connected to the bird upload to Dropbox, but that takes quite awhile
Thanks
Coop

Reactions: MA2 317
It's easiest to obtain the full resolution photos and videos off of the AC's SD card. I don't bother spending time downloading the full resolution files from the AC to the Android.

The cache files for the Go app would be in a folder called DJI_RECORD under the app folder. In the Go app you're able to relocate the cache files to the Android removable storage.
I don't know where it's kept for the Fly app. I can't find it on my phone. I usually use my tablet to fly and it's not with me right now.

Try here:

386f205d10b75ba3a938b65b6cb128a1.jpg

Reactions: CooperTowle

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aeronkat