DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Maciv arriving tomorrow

robbiew

Reactions
With too many financial responsibilities i had to cancel my Mavic pro purchase last month also my phone was so old i would need something newer to use the Go-4 app..

So after scrimping and saving and being a housebound unsociable git, i finally manage to bag myself a MP and Battery both unopened for €135 less then DJI's price.. also arriving this week is a newish ipad mini 2 and a few other bits, so i should be flying before the weekend, also got myself 2 ultra 32gb Micro SDcards for 4k vid transfer..

So with a bit of luck after setup and registration with a bit of luck the weather will be nice i can finally enjoy myself and the new baby... :)

Sorry for the long winded offload..

With too many financial responsibilities i had to cancel my Mavic pro purchase last month also my phone was so old i would need something newer to use the Go-4 app..

So after scrimping and saving and being a housebound unsociable git, i finally manage to bag myself a MP and Battery both unopened for €135 less then DJI's price.. also arriving this week is a newish ipad mini 2 and a few other bits, so i should be flying before the weekend, also got myself 2 ultra 32gb Micro SDcards for 4k vid transfer..

So with a bit of luck after setup and registration with a bit of luck the weather will be nice i can finally enjoy myself and the new baby... :)

Howdy from Wyoming robbiew, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: robbiew
Welcome to the Mavic Family! Prepare to be amazed LOL!

I remember still shaking and grinning after my 20 minute drive home after flying the Mavic for the first time. I've been flying stuff for years, but maybe it's the price of the thing that's in the air that got me excited. Or it could be the hundreds of hours of watching it on youtube in anticipation. It's fun. Lots of fun. If you've never owned a drone or flown a quadcopter before though, I highly recommend an indoor flier to practice with. Something like the JJRC H36: JJRC H36: info, tips and instruction error clarifications

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .:)

Update... Newish 32gb ipad mini 2 arrived at 8am by post and is all set up and ready to go with go-4 app installed,
Mavic Pro and spare battery arrived 20 mins ago, after checking to make sure everything was in the box and working, everything just charging now, before i register with dji and check for firmware updates, so hopefully i'll be flying this afternoon, everything going well that is.. thanks again for all the encouragement folks.. i mean that :DThumbswayupThumbswayup

Reactions: MrsTreat
WELL????

Did you fly? :)
Everything setup, and i got a call to ask if i would babysit my nieces for the night, so tomorrows another day, i think i'll be more confident and prepared since i have everything setup including the ipad, and i didn't even have an itunes account..

Have fun! If you have any questions most people on this board are excellent resources for answers you won't get from JNI!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S