DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Made a mistake, camera don’t connected

• Thread starter Deleted member 113929
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
why is there so many new posts today from people who cant speak english these posts make no sense.
So, if you were writing perfect English, you would would have written the following:

"Why are there so many new posts today from people who can't speak English. These posts make no sense."

Here endeth the lesson.?

I made a primary mistake this afternoon. I went to film monuments in a square in my city and when I finished filming everything, I realized that I had not click on the drone's camera ?. I turned on the drone's camera, this time I checked and filmed everything again. Now I'm editing the video, so I can publish it on Youtube tomorrow.??
Forgetting to hit the record button has happened to us all at one time or another.

Maybe this forum gets posts from people whose first language is not English because it is 'home' to knowledgeable people (NOT ME) who give of their time freely to aid others.
So, perhaps, allowances should be made.

I agree. Or, maybe people think being the grumpy grammar police is helpful?

Fluent in three languages if it matters (English, a Scandinavian and a third language which isnt European)
Only Portuguese, when I went to Ukraine and Russia, I had a translator who spoke Portuguese (he was from my city when he was younger), so there was no difficulty for those countries. I thank you all for understanding my difficulty in English, but I am working hard to be able to post on this forum, from which I have benefited a lot, always learning something new here.??

Only Portuguese, when I went to Ukraine and Russia, I had a translator who spoke Portuguese (he was from my city when he was younger), so there was no difficulty for those countries. I thank you all for understanding my difficulty in English, but I am working hard to be able to post on this forum, from which I have benefited a lot, always learning something new here.??
You are doing quite well. I had no trouble understanding that you did what I've done more more than occasion. I forget to start the video or I thought I started a video but only took one jpg!

Enjoy flying and enjoy the forum.

Adembar,

I also had no problem understanding your post, I did the same thing yesterday. I tried waypoints with my P3P and thought it automatically started recording when I started the mission. When I got home and tried to download the sd card, it was empty.
Good lesson learned, check the record icon!

Did you mean cent$?

Wow guys this went off topic with the second post.Everyone here knows this is a International forum.
Then some of you guys just want to get argumentative about it. I knew what the op was talking about though
i don’t know why he posted it other than share what he had done. I have done it and bet most have whether you
will admit it or not. I have took out one post and issued a warning.I see several violations of our guidelines in this
that I might deal with but to keep this from going any further it’s closed.
IMG_8764.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne