DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Magnetic interference again

JHolley

Reactions
Yesterday I was flying with my DJI goggles , and mini 4 ipad , from my back yard . I live @ 2000' , out in the boonies . I was filming some workers putting up a new house about 400 yds away from my location . I hovered and filmed for 20+ minutes , with no glitches . Approx. 1 hour later , from the same exact location , I flew over there to film some more . All of a sudden i was getting mag interference @ dji goggles , and the drone disconnected several times briefly , so i flew towards home and to the south a little . i was only 300 yds or so away , and the mag interference caused total disconnect and RTH . WTF would cause this ?

Reactions: Rich55
Yesterday I was flying with my DJI goggles , and mini 4 ipad , from my back yard . I live @ 2000' , out in the boonies . I was filming some workers putting up a new house about 400 yds away from my location . I hovered and filmed for 20+ minutes , with no glitches . Approx. 1 hour later , from the same exact location , I flew over there to film some more . All of a sudden i was getting mag interference @ dji goggles , and the drone disconnected several times briefly , so i flew towards home and to the south a little . i was only 300 yds or so away , and the mag interference caused total disconnect and RTH . WTF would cause this ?
What platform? Do you have anything non stock on it? How high were you?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead