DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Maiiv newbee

As a snow bird from Michigan I winter in Texas. I'm a senior (78 yrs old), my son gave me a Mavic Air drone for this past Christmas. In Texas we had high winds and with my son working, we only had a couple of calm days. So what I'm looking for is a "drone club" where I can get an hands on experience! There are many videos on the mavic but there is nothing like a partner along side to say "you can't do that". My son went off to work and I was experimenting, I started the drone, "my first 20 minutes into drone life", The wind calmed down, I went into flight and walked behind the Mavac Air down the tree covered drive way. The battery went low, I gave command to return home, thinking back the video said the drone will fly up to 150 feet and scoot back to me! The only problem is the driveway resembles a tunnel under the trees. Guess what, I had my first crash! There for I need a group or drone club near by.

As a snow bird from Michigan I winter in Texas. I'm a senior (78 yrs old), my son gave me a Mavic Air drone for this past Christmas. In Texas we had high winds and with my son working, we only had a couple of calm days. So what I'm looking for is a "drone club" where I can get an hands on experience! There are many videos on the mavic but there is nothing like a partner along side to say "you can't do that". My son went off to work and I was experimenting, I started the drone, "my first 20 minutes into drone life", The wind calmed down, I went into flight and walked behind the Mavac Air down the tree covered drive way. The battery went low, I gave command to return home, thinking back the video said the drone will fly up to 150 feet and scoot back to me! The only problem is the driveway resembles a tunnel under the trees. Guess what, I had my first crash! There for I need a group or drone club near by.
I’m in Windsor and usually travel to Michigan weekly. Would be more than happy to meet with you and help you get started. UNFORTUNATELY, the border is closed and I can’t travel to the U.S.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143