DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Maine

JMynes

Reactions
Hey y’all. I have been flying a Mavic Mini for almost a month now. It sure is more confidence building than the little toy junk I’ve tried to fly in the past.
I got the Fly More combo and all of my flights so far have been with the propellor guards on. I like the restrictions in “payload” mode, it helps keep me out of trouble.
By the time the weather warms up here I should be ready to take the guards off and enjoy more of the Mini’s capabilities.
Here’s to bringing them back in one piece ?

Welcome to the forums - great place to get tips and answers to your questions. Also the search function if an excellent place to search for the many questions a new pilot will have.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hey y’all. I have been flying a Mavic Mini for almost a month now. It sure is more confidence building than the little toy junk I’ve tried to fly in the past.
I got the Fly More combo and all of my flights so far have been with the propellor guards on. I like the restrictions in “payload” mode, it helps keep me out of trouble.
By the time the weather warms up here I should be ready to take the guards off and enjoy more of the Mini’s capabilities.
Here’s to bringing them back in one piece ?
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlaut