DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Majestic, Picturesque Hafod

James Dunbar

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
Hi everyone, I've put together a new video and it's about Hafod Estate in Wales, UK - 200 hectares of picturesque scenery and wonderful walks. The Estate is now managed by the National Trust who sadly do not allow drone flying, so this video is a bit of an experiment in using the Mini 3 Pro as a handheld camera. There are a few aerial shots to top and tail the video and these were taken from outside the estate boundaries. Hope you might like having a quick look around!

I found the filming challenging! I don't think I want to make a whole video this way again :oops:

It's also my first use of Final Cut Pro's new 'Color Conform' and improved white balance which makes converting D-Cinelike to HDR MUCH easier.

Awesome!

Didn't expect a monument!

Paul.

Hi everyone, I've put together a new video and it's about Hafod Estate in Wales, UK - 200 hectares of picturesque scenery and wonderful walks. The Estate is now managed by the National Trust who sadly do not allow drone flying, so this video is a bit of an experiment in using the Mini 3 Pro as a handheld camera. There are a few aerial shots to top and tail the video and these were taken from outside the estate boundaries. Hope you might like having a quick look around!

I found the filming challenging! I don't think I want to make a whole video this way again :oops:

It's also my first use of Final Cut Pro's new 'Color Conform' and improved white balance which makes converting D-Cinelike to HDR MUCH easier.

Great video. Very interesting and outstanding work with that “clipped wing bird”. The accompanying music was well matched.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas