DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Man shot another over drone

I'm lost here... The article posted above starts off saying that the dispute was most likely over the fact that the recipient of the bullet, hit the shooter's wife with a bottle. Then breaks out into wild speculation over a drone:

"But the two also *possibly* argued over Neith's use of a drone in the area where they live.....

*If* the drone did play a role.........."

*possibly
*if

The article then spends the next few paragraphs *speculating* about the uninvolved drone. This story has absolutely nothing to do with a drone, but clearly shows what a joke the media has become.

I'm lost here... The article posted above starts off saying that the dispute was most likely over the fact that the recipient of the bullet, hit the shooter's wife with a bottle. Then breaks out into wild speculation over a drone:

"But the two also *possibly* argued over Neith's use of a drone in the area where they live.....

*possibly
*if

The article then spends the next few paragraphs *speculating* about the uninvolved drone. This story has absolutely nothing to do with a drone, but clearly shows what a joke the media has become.
Say it ain't so

*possibly
*if

Modern Media Motto: 'Never let the truth get in the way of a good story...'

*possibly
*if

Wouldn’t it be nice to just get STRAIGHT no BS facts......

Reactions: MiniPalourde
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smittysflying