Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Man uses drone to hit neighbors with fireworks

Skywatcher2001

Reactions
Last edited:
Reactions: BigAl07
Yes, been around a while.
Probably FAA will introduce drone attack rules soon, with this sort of behaviour :p;)

A similar one popped up a fair while ago on my YouTube recommended.
Funny as, but overall not a good look for responsible drone use . . .

I have a feeling alcohol may have been involved.

Great. If anyone wonders why so many people are edgy about drones, just watch what the bonehead in the video is doing with a Roman candle fixed to his drone.
You really need to research this video. Not is it in a country close to North America most of the people were involved with the video.

Sorry guys . . . I only did a little research on it. I saw the December 2021 date on it a figured it was recent. It is quite entertaining though . . . I got a good chuckle out of it.

Yes, been around a while.
Probably FAA will introduce drone attack rules soon, with this sort of behaviour :p;)

A similar one popped up a fair while ago on my YouTube recommended.
Funny as, but overall not a good look for responsible drone use . . .

I have a feeling alcohol may have been involved.
Now this was quite entertaining . . . 🤣

I hadn't seen it before but I hope the guy is behind bars for a few years!

Seems to me the main reason such obviously dangerous & yes, stupid behavior persists is because so many are willing to be entertained by it.
Sadly, you are correct. It should be shameful and looked down on but we (as humans) find entertainment in idiotic behavior so unbelievable simply because we would never do it ourselves (The 3 Stooges, Dumb and Dumber, The Hangover, etc.). People today only behave like this (dangerously) for clicks, likes, shares and views . . . 😞

A
Sadly, you are correct. It should be shameful and looked down on but we (as humans) find entertainment in idiotic behavior so unbelievable simply because we would never do it ourselves (The 3 Stooges, Dumb and Dumber, The Hangover, etc.). People today only behave like this (dangerously) for clicks, likes, shares and views . . . 😞
And hopefully a big fine. You can’t help but laugh at stupidity of it.
Regards

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne