DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Manhattan Bridge from Dumbo

BetterBizWorks…great shot…love the B/W. My wife and I from Canada’s West Coast visited NYC last September and walked the Brooklyn Bridge on a beautiful sunny day. It is a must do when you visit NYC. Also, a nice young gentleman offered us a price to purchase the Brooklyn Bridge…a price one could not refuse. So, we bought it. 🤣

🇨🇦👍

Nice shot. Promise I’m not a whinger but do you have to get permission to get that close or was it an opportunist up and down?

Nice shot. Promise I’m not a whinger but do you have to get permission to get that close or was it an opportunist up and down?
These shots were not taken in the red zone. It is not in restricted airspace but it was close. If you notice there wasn't much flying around in the video because I was close to restricted airspace but not in it.

These shots were not taken in the red zone. It is not in restricted airspace but it was close. If you notice there wasn't much flying around in the video because I was close to restricted airspace but not in it.
I am part 107 licensed.
I am Part 107 Licensed.

Reactions: BetterBizWorks
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent