DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Manti iii plus parachute

Eagle430

Reactions
Yesterday I received my manti iii plus parachute. I bought it as an extra safety device for my Mavic 3, as I am using my drone for weddings as well.

I haven't tried it yet, I hope my drone will fly ok with the parachute mounted on. Also am a bit worried about the velcro straps that are used to strap the parachute on the drone. Are they strong enough? I live in a hot summer country, hope they are not affected by the summer weather?
Also anything else I need to be careful about it when I use it ?

2:04 one time only use per parachute pack??
If so what does a replacemnt parachute pack cast and ARE THEY AVAILABLE?

One thing I DO NOT like in that video is that the cap/cover does not appear to be tethered to the parachute pack and freefalls with the potential to hit someone.

2:04 one time only use per parachute pack??
If so what does a replacemnt parachute pack cast and ARE THEY AVAILABLE?

One thing I DO NOT like in that video is that the cap/cover does not appear to be tethered to the parachute pack and freefalls with the potential to hit someone.
Replacement for this model is $90 at flywire. They also say it doesn't affect the drone battery life. That's questionable, physics and all...

Replacement for this model is $90 at flywire. They also say it doesn't affect the drone battery life. That's questionable, physics and all...
In the manual it says it affects battery to around 3-5%, I don't mind this but I do mind the physics of flying the drone with the parachute mounted on top

In the manual it says it affects battery to around 3-5%, I don't mind this but I do mind the physics of flying the drone with the parachute mounted on top
Do you have a link to the manal please?
Do the manufacturers recycle the used parachute pack? If so does that attract a discount off the $90?
If they do not recycle, the one time use is not very environmentally friendly......lol.
Ditto the blown away cap ... lol

You fly with the parachute deployed or is there a way to deploy remotely or if the drone suddenly loses power it ejects automatically?

Reactions: DougMcC
When you fly it, let us know how it flies. Should be fine. A little something on top can be fun! I used to love flying this.

Attachments

• CDE665C6-EECB-430F-ABFA-E61F2DE2DD55.jpeg
    CDE665C6-EECB-430F-ABFA-E61F2DE2DD55.jpeg
    279.2 KB · Views: 24
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78