DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Map not showing up in DJI Go4 App!

Dragon2650

Reactions
Hey Pilots! I have recently noticed that the map is not populating in the DJI Go4 App little box in the lower left corner. I have downloaded the latest map in the app settings/menu to no avail. I fly in Airplane mode. Is this the cause? I have the latest version and everything is updated...Any help is appreciated.

ill have to try and see if a new area doesn’t load on Airplane mode for me... wonder if flipping to airplane mode after the map loads is what needs to happen for those new flight maps

Hey Pilots! I have recently noticed that the map is not populating in the DJI Go4 App little box in the lower left corner. I have downloaded the latest map in the app settings/menu to no avail. I fly in Airplane mode. Is this the cause? I have the latest version and everything is updated...Any help is appreciated.
Airplane mode must be off for maps to work or cache.;) Airplane mode disables cellular or WiFi which your device may need to calculate real-time maps via GPS.

Reactions: DesJardins
What device are you using? Android or Apple?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cryhav0c