DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Map tracking

mini johnny

Reactions
In the dji fly app should the full screen map track the drone. If i click the icon on the right of the screen to choose between center on home point or drone it put the drone in the center of the screen but does not track with the drone. Is this what should happen?

The drone's position and orientation on the map should be automatically updated in real time, if that's what you mean. Or do you mean, it isn't showing the flight path?

Uuum totally off topic but Johnny, if, at the moment, you are getting the same sort of winds as there have been here (N.Ireland) I'd suggest not flying outside until they die down. My mini's been grounded for at least three days, I put a Mavic 2 pro up last night and even from directly below it I could see it was tilting to hold position.

Reactions: mini johnny
The drone's position and orientation on the map should be automatically updated in real time, if that's what you mean. Or do you mean, it isn't showing the flight path?
It shows the flight path just not being updated real time. I,m new to this and i am using ipad mini 3. I wonder if that is the problem?

Have you looked on youtube to see if there are any videos showing how the feature works for other people/phones etc.

Reactions: mini johnny
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GYarbro223