DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Marf waterfall

Another wow video Alex. Some really interesting shapes & colours and surprised the falls are still flowing.
The funny part - this waterfall is some 300+ km from my home and we visited 3 weeks ago, navigation shows us some other waterfall nearby but we had a target. When we were back home I decided to have a look at this other one ... and next week we were driving 700 km again to film The Hole 3 - Best waterfall I ever saw - The Hole

Really amazing flying and so beautiful. The color of the rock formations in contrast with the white snow/ice is stunning. Just goes to so how beautiful winter can be.

Reactions: alex_markov
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I’m certain if there had been a hole to fly through you would have! Geez how close were you to the water 💦? Temping fate again, but we love that! 👍🏻🥇

I’m certain if there had been a hole to fly through you would have! Geez how close were you to the water 💦? Temping fate again, but we love that! 👍🏻🥇
For the monment fate is on my side as M3 was dripping wet but ok ;) some day it won't be like that... GoodDJI provide carerefresh ;) ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiremobiledevelopers