DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Marine of Alimos, Greece

Tasos GR

Reactions
The Alimos Marina is the largest marina in the Balkans with 1,100 berths.
Its excellent strategic position as part of the urban fabric of Athens and its large land area are extremely comparative advantages for its development.
Today, the marina is mainly used as a starting marina for a large number of small professional yachts (bare boats).

The Alimos Marina is the largest marina in the Balkans with 1,100 berths.
Its excellent strategic position as part of the urban fabric of Athens and its large land area are extremely comparative advantages for its development.
Today, the marina is mainly used as a starting marina for a large number of small professional yachts (bare boats).
Hi Tasos,
another beautiful marina video, what an amazing place with all the boats! at 1.20 it must be a poor mans yacht ?
At 0.56, what is that, a cementery? at 1.46, for what are all the chairs?
One suggestion: at 1.29, 1.39 and 2.03 you do pan up and then you cut...I would have seen a little bit more after the pan was cut...Only my two cents my friend ? As always ver good and smooth flying ?
cheers and have a nice day, Paul

• Love
Reactions: Tasos GR
Hi Tasos,
another beautiful marina video, what an amazing place with all the boats! at 1.20 it must be a poor mans yacht ?
At 0.56, what is that, a cementery? at 1.46, for what are all the chairs?
One suggestion: at 1.29, 1.39 and 2.03 you do pan up and then you cut...I would have seen a little bit more after the pan was cut...Only my two cents my friend ? As always ver good and smooth flying ?
cheers and have a nice day, Paul
At 0.56, what is that, a cemetery?
Yes, War Cemetery - Athens Memorial

at 1.46, for what are all the chairs?
Summer Open air cinema

One suggestion: at 1.29, 1.39 and 2.03 you do pan up, and then you cut...I would have seen a little more after the pan was cut...
Thank you for your suggestion, I will keep it in mind

Thank you one more time my friend Paul. I'm happy that you enjoyed it! ?

Just curious about what type/brand of filter you might be using in the video?

Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d