DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Marking batteries

AZrrt

Reactions
I see most people number their batteries if they have multiples to keep them all gather equally. Can I just use pair or nail polish. Will it effect the battery in any way or should a sticker?

I would steer clear of nail polish, it may effect (dissolve) the plastic.
I use the number stickers from some old VHS cases that I had stored away - small, but does the job

Last edited:
Ok thanks. I’ll probable just go with a sharpie

61239839e96320fa2a7690f134b8fadd.jpg

Stickers with numbers works great for me

Sharpie on the bottom so it's not visible, don't want anything uglying up the Pig!

Reactions: Kilrah and AZrrt
This might sound stupid but is there a good/beneficial reason to number the battery's?

This might sound stupid but is there a good/beneficial reason to number the battery's?

To use them in order, that way you don't "overuse" one more than other. You make like a cycle for example if you have 4 batteries and you use the #1 then #2, etc and then back to #1. That way you keep your batteries with the same amount of charge cycles or very close.

came in late but thats it. I will fly tomorrow and use my #1 battery, then I will charge and fly battery #2 another time and so on.

Question: Should I just wait until all 3 are dead before charging 1 at a time or does it really matter?

came in late but thats it. I will fly tomorrow and use my #1 battery, then I will charge and fly battery #2 another time and so on.

Question: Should I just wait until all 3 are dead before charging 1 at a time or does it really matter?

Depends on how frequently you are flying in order to prevent having batteries 100 percent charged without been used.

May I respectfully suggest that you read the leaflet that came with your Mavic "Intelligent Flight Battery". Also this may be useful to watch:

Reactions: Greenflash
I see most people number their batteries if they have multiples to keep them all gather equally. Can I just use pair or nail polish. Will it effect the battery in any way or should a sticker?
I used a sharpie pen on the edge with the leads, to label 'em A B and C. I rotate as they are used.

I used a Sharpie and used the one of the four led's to mark them. Marked one LED on each battery from ButtoN to top.. Lowest LED is 1, next 2 and so on...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Electrakill21