DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MAS Props for the M3 Available to Order!

That's awesome........if you live in the US , the rest of the world , not so much hahahahahaha

Not sure it that applies to my post (being in Oz), but I ordered mine not knowing about their holiday sales discounts.
Sure enough, about 4 days later I get an email (signed up for those) about 15% off, and felt a bit miffed at that.
Just sent them an email asking about my order and the discount, they were great and just refunded the difference for me, thought that was great of them !

From your post #4, you've had them before ?
Where did you get those ?
Not sure if any drone shops here bring them in. but if they did ordering sigle 4 prop sets would be cheaper most likely, even with the usual Aussie retail markups.

What I'm going to do soon, is start an MAS thread order in the Australia section, for Adelaide and nearby regional pilots who want to place an order, something like > Master Airscrew group buy / shipping to Adelaide, South Australia
See if we can put together a decent order here . . .

Maybe you or someone else nearby can do that for Sydney / Newcastle area ?

I got my M1P and Spark (2 sets each) so long ago now, just a couple of flights ago I noticed my M1P props had some slight damage, just minor nicks, couple of scratches, only in 2 of them . . . not sure where they came fromas I usually fly well away form any obstacles / trees etc, but all went in the bin and my second set fitted.
So I am going to order a few sets for the M1P in the near future.

I think group buy would work best for a region where pilots could pick up from a central order placer, maybe individually or on a group flight somewhere for a morning or whatever.

The Mavic 3 props are yet to release so no reviews out there yet. I use the MAS Props on my Air 2S and get a little more performance and noticeable extra flight time which is important on the 2S because the battery life is good but not great.

The biggest improvement is using MAS on the Phantom 4 Pro. The difference in power and performance is night and day over the original OEM props. The Phantom lifts of the ground with authority and moves like a cheetah through the air using the new props.

I doubt that MAS can do too much to improve on the OEM Mavic 3 props. They will be constrained by the gimbal bra / prop holder on the Mavic 3 so no radical new design unless they are going to tell you not to use the bra. I am a sucker so I ordered a set of the green MAS Mavic 3 props and will report back.

The 5% off coupon that someone listed above does work and shipping is free in the USA on this product.
the Phantom 4 MAS props don't have good reviews, what gives? and the MAS props can cause the P4P to drift is what some are saying.

the Phantom 4 MAS props don't have good reviews, what gives? and the MAS props can cause the P4P to drift is what some are saying.
I'm not sure if they are the same props.... MAS did release some folding props for the Phantom 4 that had to be pulled off the market. They were actually destroying some drones.

I also don't know if they are an improvement over the V2 OEM props as the design is much more similar but compared to the original props the MAS props for Phantom 4 are nothing short of amazing.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flonke