DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MASSIVE FAILURE AFTER UPGRADING TO THE LAST FIRMWARE, PLEASE HELP

Cool thanks. Your IMU isn’t communicating with your main board. We need to try to jump start it.

Connect your phone to the remote and then turn on your bird and start the remote like normal. In the first screen in the DJI Go app there is a button with three lines on it in the upper right corner. Click that.
View attachment 64725
Then click academy
View attachment 64726
And then enter simulator.
View attachment 64728

Fly around for a minute in the simulator. Then land and exit simulator. Turn off the Mavic and then remove the battery. Reinsert the battery and power back up and see if that does it.

The idea here is that when in the simulator the IMU is bypassed and when you exit the simulator there’s a command sent to turn on the IMU that was turned off when in the simulator.

Last thing will it let you calibrate the gimbal?

It won’t work. In the simulator the drone flew like crazy. The worst is thath I can’t make a factory reset from my computer because the option disappeared. Any advice? Thanks.

Attachments

• A08937A6-BD02-4114-8A96-B3795E4CEC99.png
    A08937A6-BD02-4114-8A96-B3795E4CEC99.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 89
  • 93725DD1-54B0-4A56-9F89-B47C44D0A031.png
    93725DD1-54B0-4A56-9F89-B47C44D0A031.png
    409 KB · Views: 93
  • 4210AD61-6E02-4256-9E7F-D86FDED8F3A7.png
    4210AD61-6E02-4256-9E7F-D86FDED8F3A7.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 92
Hi, on Tuesday I upgraded my Mavic Pro 2 to the latest version with DJI assistant.After that I had a “system warning “ on my controller. Then the DJI Go app report EMU failure and compas Failure. To this point I tried to run all the calibrations unsuccessfully, I can’t initiate any calibration. In the DJI assistant I refreshed the updates, however the problems persist. I can’t calibrate the sensors through the DJI assistant nor the app....please help me!!! Thanks.

It were me I would dump Dji assistant completely off the computer and reload it again and start from scratch

Cool thanks. Your IMU isn’t communicating with your main board. We need to try to jump start it.

Connect your phone to the remote and then turn on your bird and start the remote like normal. In the first screen in the DJI Go app there is a button with three lines on it in the upper right corner. Click that.
View attachment 64725
Then click academy
View attachment 64726
And then enter simulator.
View attachment 64728

Fly around for a minute in the simulator. Then land and exit simulator. Turn off the Mavic and then remove the battery. Reinsert the battery and power back up and see if that does it.

The idea here is that when in the simulator the IMU is bypassed and when you exit the simulator there’s a command sent to turn on the IMU that was turned off when in the simulator.View attachment 64762View attachment 64762

Last thing will it let you calibrate the gimbal?

It won’t work. In the simulator the drone flew like crazy. The worst is thath I can’t make a factory reset from my computer because the option disappeared. Any advice? Thanks.
One more thing make sure you’re using the Mavic2pro DGI assistant, there’s different assistance for each drone

Now go for these option either...

Is EVERYTHING updated?, The app, the firmware, The operating systems of the PC and or the Phone? If you update anything, you need to update EVERYTHING. I would make sure everythinbg is current, and try the firmware update again.

Reactions: Cheech Wizard
You have to use DJI Assistant 2 and downgrade to previous FW. Then turn AC and RC as USUAL and connect. Should be fine. Lastly turn of PC update what's necessary on PC then reuograde back to latest FW. Flash twice. It should works

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas