DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Master Airscrew Props for MPP

I have used MAS Stealth props on my Mav' Pro Platinum for more than a year now. Compared to the DJI stock 8331's, they are stronger, quieter, more efficient (lower rpm in the hover), and give another couple of minutes flight time. I'd not go back to using the DJI stock props ...

You have 2 minute more flight time for your platinum? Compared to low noise propellers? Or the ones from original mavic pro?

You have 2 minute more flight time for your platinum? Compared to low noise propellers? Or the ones from original mavic pro?
I am comparing MAS prop's to the DJI 8331 'quiet' prop's designed for the Mavic Pro Platinum. Yes - the rpm is lower with the MAS prop's which is why they are quieter, and why less 'energy' is needed to keep the Mavic in the air.

I am comparing MAS prop's to the DJI 8331 'quiet' prop's designed for the Mavic Pro Platinum. Yes - the rpm is lower with the MAS prop's which is why they are quieter, and why less 'energy' is needed to keep the Mavic in the air.

Thank you my friend, i just ordered them and when i receive it i will tell you my experience. Do you know how many rpm's do you have with these propellers when hovering?

It's these right?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121