DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Master Airscrew Props

MA are a reputable company and don't usually make claims they can't back up with some facts. I use their prop's on my Mavic Pro Platinum - and have verified their claims with respect to their Stealth prop's for the Mav' Pro ...
Their advertising for the new Mav Air range of prop's - advertises -3.5dB reduction in noise, and a 12% (2.5 minute) increase in flight duration. Those are good spec's ... Will be interesting to see how they match up with practical reports.

I looked at the MA website and did not see specific 'Mavic 2 Pro' propellers. I do see 'Mavic Pro' propellers. Any difference?

I looked at the MA website and did not see specific 'Mavic 2 Pro' propellers. I do see 'Mavic Pro' propellers. Any difference?
Big difference @davemgood ... MA have not released a prop' that's for the Mavic 2 Pro at this time ... They have said they will be putting prop's for the Mav 2 Pro out, but it's not on the radar yet, even though e-mails were posted from them in the last 1/4 of 2018, that were indicating January release of new product for the M2P.
There is a lot of design difference, and difference in pitch of the MA 'Stealth' prop's for the Mavic Pro, when compared to the DJI stock 8330 or 8331 prop's ... So MA don't just re-mould their version of the prop' and sell it on. It's a complete bespoke design for the aircraft that shows positive advantage over the stock prop's ... I can imagine that takes a lot of time and effort and test flying!

OH it's for the Mavic Air. You posted in the Mavic Air forum so I figured that's what you meant
It's got a bit confusing I must admit ... Post #3 asked about MA prop's for the Mavic 2 Pro - then it went a bit strange and off-piste from there ... o_O
Back on track now I think ...

I always check 'What's New'. That sends me to different places. That is how I saw the Mavic Air mention of those props and went to the MA website and didn't notice any props for the Mavic 2 Pro. That's how I happened to be in the Mavic Air forum. DOH!

I have a set for my MP and like them. I got the orange set for better visibility. They look well made and they seem a bit quieter than the MPP props.

Anybody notice if your motors feel hotter with the ma props? I just got mines and did a hover test. They sound about the same volume as the stock props but doesnt have that high pitch sound. It has a lower tone. Will have to test it outside.

Anybody notice if your motors feel hotter with the ma props? I just got mines and did a hover test. They sound about the same volume as the stock props but doesnt have that high pitch sound. It has a lower tone. Will have to test it outside.
MA are advertising an increse in flight duration with these prop's ... That means that the motors must be drawing slightly LESS current from the battery, and therefore there should be no way that the motors get any hotter than usual.

Quick video with my gf filming and getting in the way for the sensors. Annoying beep sound.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom