DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MasterAirScrew for the Mini 3 Pro

I used an orange set on my Air2S when it was attacked by two eagles. I got video of it being struck at least three times and carried a short distance. I managed to get away and land. I was amazed that it still flew as the some props had huge pieces missing. Yes the props seem more brittle but I suspect they didn’t harm the eagles as I got some very close up video of them as they flew past during the attack.
you lucky dog ,the mini 3 pro attracts little birds here in Pa ,i was knocked out of the sky but was just 10 feet from the grassy field and was able to fly in just minutes

Reactions: Torque
I just flew a couple of flights with the MAS props for my Mini 3 Pro. The sound difference is very slight, you would have to have two drones flying at the same time to validate the level and pitch difference between stock and MAS props. Personally I like the character the Green props provide and think it helps with visual operations. I will be keeping them on the M3P. Cheers.

I just tested them out and although they help slightly, they don’t have as significant of improvements as some of the other models. My TikTok on them actually went viral. People either really love them or really hate them.

I just finished checking the MAS “Stealth” props for the Mini 3 Pro on Amazon, & read many concerns (1 & 2-star ratings) about the MAS fit & finish quality.

A number of pictures of rough or unfinished edges, particularly tips, with excess material being left from the molding on the props.

I also read a number with issues regarding a sloppy fit when installed, compared to the OEM props.

I wonder if those offered on Amazon or other similar merch sites are being sold as “factory seconds”?

Something else, mentioned previously in this topic thread, was the need to avoid hitting anything with the MAS props, since the MAS props seem to be a harder, more brittle, & less forgiving material than the OEM.

Since the Mini 3 Pro sits so low to the ground, & with no legs, only those 2 tiny bits on the bottom upon which to land, it only being safe to land on a flat surface with nothing else nearby.

That they are also so close together seems to exacerbate the problem.

Something else, mentioned previously in this topic thread, was the need to avoid hitting anything with the MAS props, since the MAS props seem to be a harder, more brittle, & less forgiving material than the OEM.
I have MAS props on all of my drones and most of my fixed wing RC planes. I agree with Ken Heron's take on the brittleness of the MAS props, it starts at about the 3:30 mark:

Reactions: BroomRider
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom