DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Maurice Ferré Park Miami

Dale D

Reactions
Site
vimeo.com
Maurice Ferré Park is a small Bayfront park in downtown Miami. It is surrounded by downtown buildings on the south, high end luxury apartment buildings on its western side, and two wonderful museums on it northern side (The Perez Art Museum of Miami and the Frost Science Museum next to the park).

This is a 2 1/2 min. video featuring timelapse sequences, drone videos, drone still images, and DSLR image. Also shown is the Miami Cruise port, site of one of the busiest cruise ship ports in the world. Besides the Mavic 2 Pro, I used the following media sources; Nikon D750 DSLR with 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6 lens for time lapse sequences, LRTimelapse5 Software to process the timelapses, Adobe Premiere Pro for editing, as well as Adobe Photoshop CC 2021 for still images from the DSLR and the drone, Osmo Action video camera, Osmo Pocket for the timelapse, Really Right Stuff tripod. All editing done on an Apple iMAC. Featured in the video are images of the famous luxury apartment building 1000 Museum, designed by the now deceased woman British/ Iraqi architect, Zara Hadid. Two of Miami's museums are here as well- the Frost Science Museum, and the Perez Art Museum of Miami.

always enjoy your stuff dale, you have a nice eye and your edits just seem to flow...time lapse compilations are also very sharp. safe & happy thanksgiving!

always enjoy your stuff dale, you have a nice eye and your edits just seem to flow...time lapse compilations are also very sharp. safe & happy thanksgiving!
thanks so much. Wow - that was fast- I just now posted it! This 2 1/2 minute project took a day of photography and a day of editing.

Nice location Dale, amazing how much Miami has grown. Really enjoyed your reverse technique in some of the editing, very creative. :)

Nice location Dale, amazing how much Miami has grown. Really enjoyed your reverse technique in some of the editing, very creative. :)
Great location
No one bothered me
Big open spaces to fly
Great scenery

Reactions: Jay241
@Dale D another great production ,i guess the big ships are laid up due to covid ,or are they still sailing

@Dale D another great production ,i guess the big ships are laid up due to covid ,or are they still sailing
Hi- OMM- I think they are all in mothballs, so to speak. On a typical Sunday they line up here -at least 4-5 big ones and I can do a timelapse of them going by out through the channel to the ocean, but not now during Covid. The cruise industry isvery hard hit by this.

Personally, I wouldn't go on one of these ships for free.

Reactions: old man mavic
It is easy to see why people are moving to Florida. Your video does an excellent job of showing a beautiful area.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair