DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 1 using Epson BT-200?

862retired

Reactions
I have a pair of Epson BT-200 glasses and I am trying to find out if they will work on a Mavic AIr. This all new to me and any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks

I'm not sure if Epson is still supporting the BT-200

You can try going into the Moverio store and installing DJI G04.

If that doesn't work the other way would be to try and install it from a .apk file.

From the epson web browser, go to www.apkpure.com and download the version you want.

Then go into the Epson downloads folder and run the DJI Go4 install file, it will have a .apk extension.

Last edited:
I am looking for help on setting up a Mavic Air and Epson BT - 200 glasses. I started messing around drones a long time ago, assembling one from parts. They were primitive to say the least, too primitive for me and my very limited electronic know-how. Sometime later I bought a used Phantom and a used pair of Epson BT - 200 glasses. I had a computer background friend that tried to help me but we never got it working so I sold the Phantom. I kept the glasses thinking someday I might get a FPV system. Well last year I found a used DJI Mavic Air for sale and it seems to fit my limited piloting skills. I got the glasses back out and want to use them at FPV flying. Problem is that at 73 years old and with VERY limited electronic skills I need help. I really don’t have any Idea what to do or where to start. I am open to paying someone to set it up and to give me some assistance on what to do. I was able to get a person on a forum to suggest downloads but I have no idea how this stuff works. At this point I need real help, I can’t do it myself. I am a snowbird living in central Florida until April, then back to Ohio for the summer. I would really appreciate any help. Thanks, Jeff

I'm not sure if Epson is still supporting the BT-200

You can try going into the Moverio store and installing DJI G04.

If that doesn't work the other way would be to try and install it from a .apk file.

From the epson web browser, go to www.apkpure.com and download the version you want.

Then go into the Epson downloads folder and run the DJI Go4 install file, it will have a .apk extension.
I didn't realize the 200 had an Android module like the 300 FPV edition does. I figured the 200 was just an HDMI display device.

Since the 300 had its challenges with Go4, I suspect the 200 would be worse.

Could try the mirror casting trick discussed in two topics.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AASHIANAPC