DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Battery Question

• Thread starter Deleted member 79533
  • Start date
Please tell me if it is advisable to segregate the batteries by aircraft. Thank you.

No need to. Same body, almost same weight of the drone. Im so happy DJI made the batteries interchangeable.

What you might want to do is label them with numbers. I also write the number of cycles on each of mine so that I dont keep using the same ones over and over again.

BTW, thank you for your service.

Reactions: ff22
No need to. Same body, almost same weight of the drone. Im so happy DJI made the batteries interchangeable.

What you might want to do is label them with numbers. I also write the number of cycles on each of mine so that I dont keep using the same ones over and over again.

BTW, thank you for your service.

Thank you for your advice, I'll label the batteries. Privilege to have served. I'm in East Cobb...convenient to you when, not if, one of my birds earns a purple heart.

Reactions: Former Member
Thank you for your advice, I'll label the batteries. Privilege to have served. I'm in East Cobb...convenient to you when, not if, one of my birds earns a purple heart.
I get many "purple heart" birds here, but we get them back in action as soon as possible.

Reactions: Turn11
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acott