DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery Checker For DJI Mavic Pro 2 and Mavic 2s

tca

Reactions
Does anyone know if there is a Battery Checker for For DJI Mavic Pro 2 and Mavic 2s batteries
If so please advise me.

What exactly are you trying to check?

I’m sorry but do you not know how to work your app ?

Here are a few ways to check the charge level without any special devices:
  • Quickly press and release the battery button while the battery is powered off. The battery LEDs will light up to display the current charge level.

• Power up your drone with the battery in question installed and go to the "Safety" --> "Battery Info" section of DJI Fly.

1670202564373.png

I hope that helps. If not, you'll need to provide some more details so we can understand the problem you're trying to solve.

Does anyone know if there is a Battery Checker for For DJI Mavic Pro 2 and Mavic 2s batteries
If so please advise me.
For the Mavic 2 Pro:

Press the battery button once and it will show you the current charge.

Or, with the aircraft powered on click on the battery icon in the top right of the Go4 app and it will show the status of the individual cells.

If so please advise me.
Not what I'm aware about
If you make your own app, you can get mAh for full charge from the sdk.
Even if it shows 100% charge the full charge is usually down 10% even on new batteries.
This is the only way I know how to check the health of the batteries. I used to save the high capacity batteries for long flights.

It strange that apps like litchi doesn't show this info. I never understood why. DJI don't want you to see it. I never got a battery that could get 100% capacity, which is kind of bad publicity.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas