DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Decals - Get Some! They're Amazing!

joelseph

Reactions
My wife picked up a set of decals from decalgirl.com for my Mavic 2 Zoom and they are gorgeous! They come with an unbelievably good fit and the design looks printed on. Really impressive and for $25, not a bad price!

DJI Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom Skins | DecalGirl

I'm not being paid to post this - I am just really impressed with these!

Attachments

• Back.jpg
    Back.jpg
    318.5 KB · Views: 465
  • Controller.jpg
    Controller.jpg
    241.6 KB · Views: 444
  • Folded.jpg
    Folded.jpg
    338.6 KB · Views: 430
  • Angle.jpg
    Angle.jpg
    415.7 KB · Views: 422
My wife picked up a set of decals from decalgirl.com for my Mavic 2 Zoom and they are gorgeous! They come with an unbelievably good fit and the design looks printed on. Really impressive and for $25, not a bad price!

DJI Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom Skins | DecalGirl

I'm not being paid to post this - I am just really impressed with these!

I'm really impressed that your wife thinks enough of you hobby to help decorate it! (g)

Looks really nice.

Would a bright orange or green be better, pinks for girls,lol;)I must admit it does look pretty good in that colourThumbswayup
Here’s mine from Wrapgrade. I have purchased several sets from Decal Girl before and they have lots of different patterns. I found these skins for my M2P and bought them because I was looking for some that really stand out against the sky and I couldn’t think of anything better than bright orange. I really was looking for an extremely bright color and I wish they had fluorescent colors but.....nope!
They have a bright red one called Japan Red that I was thinking about getting but I chose the orange instead.
And the price was right too, $25 including shipping from Japan.
The last picture is my Inspire 2 with “Red Apocalypse” from Decal Girl.
Anyway here it is:

Attachments

• E9C63543-DEF3-4E5B-8FC3-16FC0548C786.jpeg
    E9C63543-DEF3-4E5B-8FC3-16FC0548C786.jpeg
    858.8 KB · Views: 190
  • 18C7194C-F00C-4F2E-B9C5-26F04483FD96.jpeg
    18C7194C-F00C-4F2E-B9C5-26F04483FD96.jpeg
    974.3 KB · Views: 181
  • BF08D04C-BEB4-4BF0-AF51-E34D9C93F530.jpeg
    BF08D04C-BEB4-4BF0-AF51-E34D9C93F530.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 175
  • 5E0B91D1-6064-47DD-AF5B-63A185885E76.jpeg
    5E0B91D1-6064-47DD-AF5B-63A185885E76.jpeg
    880 KB · Views: 173
  • 79EA1EDD-DC79-4318-865A-D5A351800868.jpeg
    79EA1EDD-DC79-4318-865A-D5A351800868.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 163
Last edited:
Here’s mine from Wrapgrade. I have purchased several sets from Decal Girl before and they have lots of different patterns. I found these skins for my M2P and bought them because I was looking for some that really stand out against the sky and I couldn’t think of anything better than bright orange. I really was looking for an extremely bright color and I wish they had fluorescent colors but.....nope!
They have a bright red one called Japan Red that I was thinking about getting but I chose the orange instead.
Anyway here it is:

I agree, no one comes close to Decal Girl as far as quality and selection. I purchased holographic decal from another company, quality not close to Decal Girl. The holographic effect was absolutely fabulous. It enabled me to catch a glimmer of the drone at distances I would normally never see. It reflected light even on cloudy days. Unfortunately, Decal Girl does not make a holographic decal, I hope they will develop one soon.

I agree, no one comes close to Decal Girl as far as quality and selection. I purchased holographic decal from another company, quality not close to Decal Girl. The holographic effect was absolutely fabulous. It enabled me to catch a glimmer of the drone at distances I would normally never see. It reflected light even on cloudy days. Unfortunately, Decal Girl does not make a holographic decal, I hope they will develop one soon.
Please send me the link for the holographic decal. I looked for one but I didn’t see it. So if you would please send me the specific link that you used to get yours I would appreciate it very much. I even asked Decal Girl specifically if they had a holographic decal for my Mavic 2 Pro and they said no they didn’t!!
Thanks, Phil

Last edited:
Just the quality alone is not that good. I ordered the carbon fiber look did not look like carbon fiber at all. I ordered 3M from Amazon quality and everything was extremely good. BBE8E3E2-1A72-4D03-8DC7-3B281112ABDE.jpeg

Reactions: Inspirephil
Anyway here it is:

Oh, I do like that Red Apocalypse. The orange looks bright - how is it against the sky. Where I have found I "lose" mine is in the tree line below the sky - just gray in a bunch of leafless gray/beige branches.

Anyway here it is:

Does look nice in orange;) nice art work.

Anyone using the bottom LEDs on the Mavic 2s to locate your drone? Would be cool if that could be configured to flash occasionally like the leg LEDs.

Please send me the link for the holographic decal. I looked for one but I didn’t see it. So if you would please send me the specific link that you used to get yours I would appreciate it very much. I even asked Decal Girl specifically if they had a holographic decal for my Mavic 2 Pro and they said no they didn’t!!
Thanks, Phil

Phil, As I stated in the original reply, I got the holographic decal from another company, not Decal Girl. At this time Deacl Girl does not have holographic decals, Soon I hope.

My wife loves the dishes in cabinet
Collector grade for sure
Any info on them

Sorry if I’m too far off topic
Had to ask for her

Phil, As I stated in the original reply, I got the holographic decal from another company, not Decal Girl. At this time Deacl Girl does not have holographic decals, Soon I hope.
Tonyb:
So would you please send me the information about that company that you got the holographic decal from? I have searched and searched for it but can’t find any. Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
espinafre