DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Decals - Get Some! They're Amazing!

My wife picked up a set of decals from decalgirl.com for my Mavic 2 Zoom and they are gorgeous! They come with an unbelievably good fit and the design looks printed on. Really impressive and for $25, not a bad price!

DJI Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom Skins | DecalGirl

I'm not being paid to post this - I am just really impressed with these!
How hard are they to apply? I’ve never tried this kind of thing...

How hard are they to apply? I’ve never tried this kind of thing...
Very easy to apply as long as you take your time and pay attention to details. All of the companies have tutorials on YouTube and they’re necessary (at least for me anyway) to see how some of the pieces go on. Otherwise it’s a little bit time consuming but it’s fairly straight forward. Give it a try, you can do it.
And they’re surprisingly inexpensive.

Looks like the Wrapgrade's have a 10% off coupon on Amazon, just can't decide on a color...

Anyone using the bottom LEDs on the Mavic 2s to locate your drone? Would be cool if that could be configured to flash occasionally like the leg LEDs.

I love the LED's .. they are super bright. ..... even made a vid posted it on a UFO site ... and they went bonkers thinking it's a real UFO !!! Lol ..... At 700 ft alt and 2800 ft away , drone looks like a star sitting still ...

• Haha
Reactions: jimbo2000
Here’s mine from Wrapgrade. I have purchased several sets from Decal Girl before and they have lots of different patterns. I found these skins for my M2P and bought them because I was looking for some that really stand out against the sky and I couldn’t think of anything better than bright orange. I really was looking for an extremely bright color and I wish they had fluorescent colors but.....nope!
They have a bright red one called Japan Red that I was thinking about getting but I chose the orange instead.
And the price was right too, $25 including shipping from Japan.
The last picture is my Inspire 2 with “Red Apocalypse” from Decal Girl.
Anyway here it is:

cool nice azz pics of the decals..! also I see that on your r/c looks like you have a Titan Drones amp set up for your Mavic2/Pro,Which set up is that that you have and what is your opinion on it can you post up some informative info will gladly appreciate it and happy new year

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman