DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Enterprise - 10 Differences against DJI Mavic Pro

this has been posted numerous times already

Might be true, but I have taken the time to list the difference against Mavic Pro, that might be useful for some with less insight than you.

Oh good, another pointless click-bait video talking about what is ultimately a still image taken from a catalogue and a webpage.
(and just inventing/guessing everything else).

LOL ;-) Then it good you are not forced to watch it.. have a nice day

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
Might be true, but I have taken the time to list the difference against Mavic Pro, that might be useful for some with less insight than you.

Unless you physical have one in your hands....Everything in your video about the Mavic Pro 2 & Mavic 2 Enterprise is pure speculation. I find these videos of "Leaks" just plain stupid.

Unless you physical have one in your hands....Everything in your video about the Mavic Pro 2 & Mavic 2 Enterprise is pure speculation

Can't argue against that, and not claiming it's facts.

Still, the picture leaked from the DJI german website show some pretty interesting details that match the rumors apart from the exchangeable camera/lens.

Unless you physical have one in your hands....Everything in your video about the Mavic Pro 2 & Mavic 2 Enterprise is pure speculation. I find these videos of "Leaks" just plain stupid.
just let him have his thread,its really no big deal

Last edited:
Reactions: mfc and Inspirephil
A new variant of the Mavic Pro 2 has been leaked, called Mavic 2 Enterprise, that seems more or less identical to the Mavic 2 Zoom. In this video, I will point out 10 differences between Mavic Pro and Mavic 2 Enterprise.

Can you find more differences?

Any information that I can get before it’s released is very helpful for me to determine which version is right for me. Thanks

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121