DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced using Onn Android Tablet -Android 13 OS and Rc1b controller but NO Video

RussellH

Reactions
Hello All!

I have a Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced Thermal and HATE the smart controller. I have 3 mavic 2 pros so I thought I would experiment a bit. I picked up an ONN android tablet running Android 13 and downloaded DJI pilot v 2.5.1.17. Well, I hooked the tablet up to the DJI mavic 2 controller, started radio and DJI pilot and was able to link it all together. I get no video but I have full control of the drone. I can't take off and fly, autoland where it took off and etc. I can even take pictures and it takes the picture in both thermal and RGB. I have a commercial version of dronelink that supports the M2EA on the smart controller which I use for missions since drone deploy doesn't work on the smart controller. Well, dronelink connects, runs great on the tablet flew a few mapping missions here at the house and it flew them perfectly. Just no video. It took pictures during the mission also. It took both thermal and RGB pics and has the meta data. So, if I could get video to the tablet it would be perfect.

Just curious if anyone has any ideas? Looking for some help.

Thanks in advance!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne