DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Enterprise Included Accessories : First Impressions

FlyGuy8675309

Reactions
Just arrived and it's a bit windy and getting worse so I only had a short window to try some stuff out. These are just some random observations / facts.

• Strobe "beacon" accessory. Nice touch, and can be activated right from the main screen. It also flashes the rear landing lights.

• Spot light accessory: Super bright! Can't wait for a night run with this. Can't seem to map the on/off to a button, but I'll guess that's coming with an update.

• Just a quick word on the front/rear built-in lights First my only real complaint: Really wish DJI would adopt the traditional red/green port/starboard configuration for the head leds and use a white flashing LED for the rear "status" light(s). The white status LED could turn to yellow or strobe really fast red/amber to indicate issues. The rear green/status LED's on the M2 are pretty small -- I'll see how they do during my first night flight.

EDIT: I did figure out if you set the bottom light to "NIGHT LIGHT" it acts as a flashing/strobing beacon.
    EDIT: Surprised at how anemic the front and rear (red / green) LED's are. Not nearly as bright as on the Mavic Pro. :-(

• Speaker accessory: Unexpected surprise with how loud and clear it is. You can record any number of statements or sound effects and play them on demand from a list of saved sound files.
Really looking forward to some good weather soon to try everything out!

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake