DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Enterprise Intelligent Flight Modes

Just tried an experiment and fired up the M2E with DJI GO4 . . . it did it but it was messy. This was with CrystalSky (Android) display and it initially thought it was connecting to my M2Pro (which I no longer have). It displayed only the Pro picture to select and once launched it said the controller firmware needed upgrading. A few seconds later it after connecting to the server it said everything was fine but camera settings did not work properly and there were a few other anomalies. So I restarted and tried Litchie . . again it did not like that and hung . . then a new black and white menu came up and told me to go into app settings and make sure DJIGo4 is not running in background if I want to just DJI Pilot and that BEFORE I let Pilot start I should turn on the aircraft and the controller and let things settle for a few seconds before connecting the display. There was also a bunch more info about Spark and P4P launch sequence so I think there are a lot of conflicts if you don't use the correct app from the start or fail to "unload" DJIGO4 auto launch before using Pilot . . needs to be a CLEAN START. . . . will experiment more

Last edited:
I flew my Mavic2 Enterprise using DJI GO on the Crystalsky, including all IFMs, until I installed the latest firmware: this killed this possibility, leaving the DJI Pilot with. all its shortcomings as the only app able to fly the Enterprise. So it is clear that the Enterprise can of course fly IFMs and that some DJI engineer decided that he knew better than the users what the users want, need and can use.

I flew my Mavic2 Enterprise using DJI GO on the Crystalsky, including all IFMs, until I installed the latest firmware: this killed this possibility, leaving the DJI Pilot with. all its shortcomings as the only app able to fly the Enterprise. So it is clear that the Enterprise can of course fly IFMs and that some DJI engineer decided that he knew better than the users what the users want, need and can use.
That really is too bad. Can you revert back to the earlier firmware? If so, what would you be giving up?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanillasky