DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 ESC error, need help

Needs more info. Much more info. Please provide the exact error message and what you were doing when you got it.
I flied normal in a beginer mode, after recharged battery, i switch on and suppose to fly again, it doesn't work, 1 of propeller (left rear) move only 1 time instead of 2-3 times as the other 3 when switch on...the screen showed "can not take off" then i saw 4No.ESC error

Last edited:
I flied normal in a beginer mode, after recharged battery, i switch on and suppose to fly again, it doesn't work, 1 of propeller (left rear) move only 1 time instead of 2-3 times as the other 3 when switch on...the screen showed "can not take off" then i saw 4No.ESC error

Can you check to make sure nothing is stuck within the motor such as a piece of grit.

With the power OFF, does the motor turn as freely as the other three?

Reactions: Phuong
Can you check to make sure nothing is stuck within the motor such as a piece of grit.

With the power OFF, does the motor turn as freely as the other three?
The right rear propeller moving as smooth as the other 3 during switch off
When switch on, the other 3 move 3 times while the right rear moce only 1 time

Have you crashed at all ?
Check the right rear motor for any internal damage e.g. dented or detached copper coil

quad_motor_layout-3 motor layout.jpg

Have you crashed at all ?
Check the right rear motor for any internal damage e.g. dented or detached copper coil

View attachment 112680
I didn't crashed any
the motor doesn't have anything wrong from look and touch
the rear lights suppose to be green (i remember before error, is it right?) ...but now its red for both rear arms

I didn't crashed any
the motor doesn't have anything wrong from look and touch
the rear lights suppose to be green (i remember before error, is it right?) ...but now its red for both rear arms

If you didn't crash then I would do a firmware refesh using DJI Assistant 2 on a PC

1599617443620.png

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poppy52