DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 firmware update

Danfe

Reactions
Hi all,
I am having issues updating firmware of my new mavic 2 . I am using dji go 4 version 4.0.30, the latest for android on my galaxy S7 and assistant 2 on my pc. Any suggestions are highly appreciated!
Thanks.Screenshot_20180925-075455.jpeg20180924_174758.jpeg

Is your computer on wifi? Try with either your phone on cellular (if you have enough data) or a PC connected via ethernet. The video transmission heavily disturbs 2.4G wifi when close.

Reactions: ksmusa
Do I have to connect drone to computer to get hyperlapse update? I updated controller but still it says coming soon for hyperlapse.

Do I have to connect drone to computer to get hyperlapse update? I updated controller but still it says coming soon for hyperlapse.

You have to update the aircraft firmware in order to get hyperlapse. I strongly encourage you to hook it up to the computer and use the DJI assistant 2.

Reactions: dtp
Not to beat a dead horse, but I'm having the exact same issue. I've tried updating via computer and phone, over Wi-Fi and Cell. Every time I get the "network disconnected" error. It's really peeving me that a company so renowned for the highest quality of drones can't develop a reliable mobile app or method of updating firmware. Getting tired of the constant firmware update notices and the lack of communication from DJI when I try contacting them.

You do realise that the firmware update notifications are just that, notifications. You don’t have to update every time you see it, just go and fly. If you’ve already started to update firmware and are stuck in a loop of incomplete updates, try to find a cabled ethernet connection for your laptop or pc and connect the drone to that using assistant2 rather than using your phone as the connection between your drone and dji.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3