DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 fly more combo price hike?

I also noticed today the batteries have gone up $20 each on DJI's website.

Reactions: MURT
This is gonna b my first drone. The original price has me debating whether to go for it or not the last few days. The fly more is a must from what iv researched but the extra 60e for it today is takin the piss a bit. The drone is pricey enough as it is.

Can you say tariff? Probably starting to happen.:mad:

I just saw this now. Supply and demand? All the more reason to wait to upgrade
U mean wait for the price to come down? Sure that won't b till next year id imagine. I dunno do I have that kinda patience. I'm weak willed!

Reactions: EddieK
This is gonna b my first drone. The original price has me debating whether to go for it or not the last few days. The fly more is a must from what iv researched but the extra 60e for it today is takin the piss a bit. The drone is pricey enough as it is.

Buy it and fly it. The batteries will be available soon enough. No use waiting, if you're new to drones. Having 2 batteries is an option, not a necessity.

Buy it and fly it. The batteries will be available soon enough. No use waiting, if you're new to drones. Having 2 batteries is an option, not a necessity.
Ya the thought did cross my mind to just buy the drone on its own I just don't want to get it and b limited to 25mins of fly time only to charge my one battery for 1.5 hrs.

U mean wait for the price to come down? Sure that won't b till next year id imagine. I dunno do I have that kinda patience. I'm weak willed!
You are probably right. What really needs to happen is a company that can go up against DJI, specifically the Mavic series. But they are smart. They have pretty much eliminated competition in the consumer area of drone manufacturing by making a reliable appealing product that hits all price points and keeping us reeled in to buy the next new thing

You are probably right. What really needs to happen is a company that can go up against DJI, specifically the Mavic series. But they are smart. They have pretty much eliminated competition in the consumer area of drone manufacturing by making a reliable appealing product that hits all price points and keeping us reeled in to buy the next new thing
For sure. Iv been wanting to buy a drone all year it was always gonna b the mavic platinum for me until the mavic 2 launched. So naturally that is the one I want now. Have the money ready to rock just worried about things like precision landing being taken away and the apas system doesn't seem to work very well according to you tube users. Dunno should I just hold tough till these things are fixed but at the same time I don't think I have the patience. Iv wanted one for too long!

dude take a step back man pick up a mavic pro with a few batteries and case chargers etc etc for about 900 euro now .. great great drone and. its your first one I would Get the mavic pro as paying that much for the mavic 2 and you melt it into a wall wouldnt be nice just a thought pal happy flying

dude you actually get the drone / few batteries / case / dji RE goggles / cables / filters etc etc for less the 1000 euro now ... I was in the same boat as yourself and was wanting it so so bad .. got eh mavic last year ... never looked back .. I havent had any interest really in the mavic 2 etc .. im not a pro photographer . I dont get paid to fly it . I dont need or even understand half the stuff on the mavic 2 and there not much of a change really from the mavic .. dont bust out and spend big money to say look what I have ... get the mavic 1.. you will be very very pleasantly surprised

dude you actually get the drone / few batteries / case / dji RE goggles / cables / filters etc etc for less the 1000 euro now ... I was in the same boat as yourself and was wanting it so so bad .. got eh mavic last year ... never looked back .. I havent had any interest really in the mavic 2 etc .. im not a pro photographer . I dont get paid to fly it . I dont need or even understand half the stuff on the mavic 2 and there not much of a change really from the mavic .. dont bust out and spend big money to say look what I have ... get the mavic 1.. you will be very very pleasantly surprised
Sound for the input mate. Iv thought of this path too. I guess the reason I wanted the mav 2 was because of all the sensors and apas settings. Being my first drone I was hoping they would help me to not smash it into anything? I reckon I'd defo wreck the mav 1 without the sensors...

Reactions: Irish-apple
Sound for the input mate. Iv thought of this path too. I guess the reason I wanted the mav 2 was because of all the sensors and apas settings. Being my first drone I was hoping they would help me to not smash it into anything? I reckon I'd defo wreck the mav 1 without the sensors...

no your gonna wreck any drone you get pal .. if I were to say to you get a little whoop for indoors . about 80euro and a load of batteries then when you stop bouncing off walls and have a little control then go mavic etc ... you would not believe the amount of people here with the post ... my mavic fell from the sky .. my mavic flew off by itself .. my mavic fell into a lake. .. etc etc .. it didnt they ****** up and never checked calibrated / read / and checked again the instruments // .. hey look what ever you do think about it .. any of the guys here want to throw there thought s here ./. some say go for it it will fly itself IT WONT .. sensors are for care there not to be trusted and I never have ever trusted my sensors as if you do your already about to crash it

Last edited by a moderator:
For sure. Iv been wanting to buy a drone all year it was always gonna b the mavic platinum for me until the mavic 2 launched. So naturally that is the one I want now. Have the money ready to rock just worried about things like precision landing being taken away and the apas system doesn't seem to work very well according to you tube users. Dunno should I just hold tough till these things are fixed but at the same time I don't think I have the patience. Iv wanted one for too long!
I have the MPP. It is flawless but Insure would appreciate the 20MP, 1.o sensor, and variable aperature!

no your gonna wreck any drone you get pal .. if I were to say to you get a little whoop for indoors . about 80euro and a load of batteries then when you stop bouncing off walls and have a little control then go mavic etc ... you would not believe the amount of people here with the post ... my mavic fell from the sky .. my mavic flew off by itself .. my mavic fell into a lake. .. etc etc .. it didnt they ****** up and never checked calibrated / read / and checked again the instruments // .. hey look what ever you do think about it .. any of the guys here want to throw there thought s here ./. some say go for it it will fly itself IT WONT .. sensors are for care there not to be trusted and I never have ever trusted my sensors as if you do your already about to crash it
Hahaha fair points mate. Ya I hear that man. Id b in tears if I wrecked such a pricey piece of kit. It's like watchin 2 grand flying around in the sky!

I have the MPP. It is flawless but Insure would appreciate the 20MP, 1.o sensor, and variable aperature!
See that's another reason. If I'm gonna spend 1k on a mpp i think I might as well put the extra few hundred in and get the latest model. Just afraid as Irish apple says that if I wreck it id b gutted being my first drone an all. Id b lacking the experience.

Reactions: Irish-apple
See that's another reason. If I'm gonna spend 1k on a mpp i think I might as well put the extra few hundred in and get the latest model. Just afraid as Irish apple says that if I wreck it id b gutted being my first drone an all. Id b lacking the experience.
I bought little whoops there called excellent little trainers for flying and bounce them off walls my ones were chewed by dogs / stood on / melted off walls / rained on .. still buzz about the house with goggle some laugh .. I have a mavic pro white / dji re goggles / a m80s whoop / a mambo / a husband / a uruav 65 / a baby hawk r 2 in / dji re goggles and I want more this hobby man is nuts worse then heroin im telling ya lol

Reactions: Prado man and MURT
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming