DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 fly more combo price hike?

oh one last thing can you tell me what filter you would need for the 1 inch sensor at low light / or how the aperture works ? if you cant you have no need what so ever for the mavic 2 .. sounds like I hate them I dont far from it I just have no need for em love em yeah but need em no .. I need my mavic though as I love flying about .. lol

I bought little whoops there called excellent little trainers for flying and bounce them off walls my ones were chewed by dogs / stood on / melted off walls / rained on .. still buzz about the house with goggle some laugh .. I have a mavic pro white / dji re goggles / a m80s whoop / a mambo / a husband / a uruav 65 / a baby hawk r 2 in / dji re goggles and I want more this hobby man is nuts worse then heroin im telling ya lol
[emoji23] brilliant. I kno mate iv never flown one but I feel the draw to the hobby like a junkie! I can't wait to get one. Just gotta make my mind up I guess.

this is my last post .. this has been posted not 5 min ago check your self last post at mavic pilots

Having flown my Mavic Pro 2 for a couple days with excellent performance from the bird today i was having it creep around the yard at low altitude and low speed to observe how the obstacle avoidance worked while I was carefully watching both control and drone. After several good episodes of the drone stopping I inched it up to a small pine tree and it announced "Obstacle", then immediately the remote flashed "Landing" and the bird crashed into the lower limbs of the tree and fell 4 feet to the ground. Although I did not see any visible damage, ESC error (not recoverable by re-flashing firmware), so its on its way back to DJI.

The perplexing issue is I was not attempting to land or descend and the drone had just moved forward to announce obstacle when it automomously decided to land and hit the broader lower branches of the pine tree. Any thoughts on why this would occur, or anyone else note this behavior. One thought I had is rather than the drone getting close to the ground and initiate landing as it moved forward the lower branches below the drone increased in their proximity to the bottom and initiated a landing sequence?

those sensors you were speaking of hmm !!!!!

Reactions: cxwing and MURT
oh one last thing can you tell me what filter you would need for the 1 inch sensor at low light / or how the aperture works ? if you cant you have no need what so ever for the mavic 2 .. sounds like I hate them I dont far from it I just have no need for em love em yeah but need em no .. I need my mavic though as I love flying about .. lol
I dunno do u need the filters. Can't u just turn the aperture up and down in the settings? It's ment to b great in low light conditions. I'm no pro as u kno but iv watched enough YouTube vids now I could prob create my own! [emoji28]

Well this could be a permanent hike in price.

I decided to add another battery and ordered from a vendor that hasn't increased the price. I already have the flymore but wanted that 4th battery.

So, political opinions aside, are there any current components in Mavic that are subject to the tariffs?

How come u didn't buy straight from dji? Do u trust that site? Have u bought from them before in the past?
The only reason I don't buy from DJI is if I walk in to a store I know I'm walking out with it. Nothing bothers me more then to place an order and finding out the its not going to be delivered for a while. Even worse if I get a shipping date and that date comes and the item does not get delivered. I trust the site but this is my first DJI drone, so I've not ever bought from the DJI site.

How come u didn't buy straight from dji? Do u trust that site? Have u bought from them before in the past?
You're kidding, right? Best Buy is a reputable chain. A bit pricey in many situations but still well known.

For sure. Iv been wanting to buy a drone all year it was always gonna b the mavic platinum for me until the mavic 2 launched. So naturally that is the one I want now. Have the money ready to rock just worried about things like precision landing being taken away and the apas system doesn't seem to work very well according to you tube users. Dunno should I just hold tough till these things are fixed but at the same time I don't think I have the patience. Iv wanted one for too long!

I am sure that most of the current Mavic 2 „flaws“ will likely be fixed by firmware updates in the near future.

Reactions: MURT
You're kidding, right? Best Buy is a reputable chain. A bit pricey in many situations but still well known.
No Iv never bought from them. Seen the name alright tho. I only ask cause I was lookin to buy a platinum a few months back on geek buy or some site. Checked the site out then and everyone was sayin to give it a wide birth.

Can anyone explain why the fly more combo for the mavic 2 has just gone up by 60e?

They simply chose to raise it , claiming it’s a reasonable price increase . I am a fan of dji, their products and service and we know they make money on lithe razor blades not the razor “ I found their actions really bad form in this matters

I had put the mavic2pro flymore combo into my shopping cart and returned after meeting to pay only to find it had increased from Aud549 to Aud649 . To not honour a product price in a shopping cart a is very bad company policy . In fact to exploit buyers by charging AuD 139 for a car charge is also extremely bad form . We all know the cost would be sub $10

Customer service refused to escalate to a manager . I can’t fault them until now and will continue with their products but the action of raising the price by so much just after launch is bad form , not honouring a shopping cart that I came back to pay within less than 6 hours is appalling , and the cavalier script response by line chat agent is sure to upset any sensible buyer

I am disappointed and frustrated even as I will continue and wish I could escalate to someone who understands brand loyalty is only as good as their last product and good relations

Last edited:
As soon as their drones are sold out, they will increase their prices without having consequences.

Most of their customers, have high income, and 30% or 50% increase, won't be a problem.

If they weren't monopoly, or if buyers stopped buying for even a WEEK, they would think twice before rising prices up.

It annoys me so much as I had the FlyMore in my cart the night before and decided to complete my purchase the next day. Really annoyed with the random price hike, the whole drone is already crazy expensive as is.

Check UK gumtree - 1311540433
I have an absolute mint MPP Flymore Combo for sale. Reason for sale is simply that it was bought in June for one film project which didn’t go ahead. I’ll also include a moulder back pack with even DJI goggle inserts if interested.
If anything is interested message me on Dee Faulds on WhatsApp or [email protected]

Mavic 2 pro - in June ? Or Mavic pro combo . It was only announced end. Of August

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FNG_