DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 fly more combo price hike?

It’s great for me
I agree 2 batteries and props essential . But other bits with use have become really useful too

Car charger works, and all I can remember is charges in under an hour

Bag very useful compact and protective . Everything in Its known place and I just throw it in bigger bag without concern for what it’s in with . I swing it over shoulder and really value it . Careful however taking in and out as props could clip the lip and bend / snap if you pull drone out super fast

And surprise for me - multicharger is one of the most useful items . I like to load them all up and then go out or go to sleep and just forget about them. I loaned it out for a week and it was real annoying to keep changing out the batteries to charge . It’s probably the most useful item in the kit for me .But then it’s not unusual for me to go on 3 3-battery flights per day . That’s 9 batteries and a an annoying amount of timing and swapping around without a multi-charger

Powerbank I have used surprisingly often for phone/iPad emergency charge

So i miss the kit and eagerly await my M2P version.

If anyone is in the market for slightly used Mavic pro kit in Aus I will sell mine for a song, and this is really message to comment on use not an advert . I will list it online and have no prob selling it in due course

Last edited:
What’s the shipping time frame right now? I want to buy a new M2P but I just have this next week for the bird to arrive because we’re moving and I still don’t have the new address. I need it to arrive between 18-21 September. Zip code is 33913. Fort Myers, Fl.

Because you can buy a refurbished Mavic Pro for half the price. And everything about the MP1 is cheaper.
If you're not a filmmaker or photographer, I highly doubt you'll be able to notice the difference between the end product of the MP2 and the MP1. You'll likely throw both in vivid mode, or whatever mode you read about in some YouTube tutorial, forget about it forever and your footage won't be nearly as good as the footage you see uploaded by people that know what they're doing with video editing software. AKA, you won't benefit from the 1" sensor that is the main draw of the device.

If you really want to pay twice the price for bragging rights, go for it. I don't really see the point, and that's why I won't bother with an MP2 until I see drastic price drops in 1-1.5 years: because I am not currently at a point where I am going to make full use of the capabilities of the better drone.

I just bought a mavic 1 refurb with loads of extras for half the price of mavic2 pro
Was really tempted by the better sensor for stills, but double the price?

Eventually decided I’d rather spend the extra cash on travelling to destinations to actually fly!

dude take a step back man pick up a mavic pro with a few batteries and case chargers etc etc for about 900 euro now .. great great drone and. its your first one I would Get the mavic pro as paying that much for the mavic 2 and you melt it into a wall wouldnt be nice just a thought pal happy flying
I agree with this recommendation and have made it to a couple of friends and relatives. Learn on a half price MP1 and then move up to an MP2 when you become proficient as there is a steep learning curve.

Car charger works, and all I can remember is charges in under an hour

Bag very useful compact and protective . Everything in Its known place and I just throw it in bigger bag without concern for what it’s in with . I swing it over shoulder and really value it . Careful however taking in and out as props could clip the lip and bend / snap if you pull drone out super fast

And surprise for me - multicharger is one of the most useful items . I like to load them all up and then go out or go to sleep and just forget about them. I loaned it out for a week and it was real annoying to keep changing out the batteries to charge . It’s probably the most useful item in the kit for me .But then it’s not unusual for me to go on 3 3-battery flights per day . That’s 9 batteries and a an annoying amount of timing and swapping around without a multi-charger

Powerbank I have used surprisingly often for phone/iPad emergency charge

Absolutely agree.

Car charger is actually a 80w charger vs. the wall charger of of 60w. It's weird it's like that but it's true, if your looking for a faster charge use the car adapter. BUT the power block of the kit is nice because when you do go to sleep it charges 4 and when you wake up your good to roll again. The bag is indeed useful for general carry. The phone charger I could see it's use by if you land with 30% left on a battery then you can use up that last bit of juice to top off your phone if your on the go.

The aftermarket 5in1 chargers is 80w per device at the same time so nothing can beat that capability but if your on the go it is nice to have a car charger to keep one battery going. Takes less than an hour which means with 3 or 4 total batteries you should be able to keep going all day long if you wanted to.

Reactions: TheDigitalDove
Bit the bullet and picked one up at Bestbuy. I figure if they are jacking battery prices up, the $319 price is a steal

I alreay own a MPP and want to buy the New M2P. Just need to know where to buy it now and could have it in a couple days, 4 days tops. I'm moving Next Saturday so I will need it delivered by this coming Friday or before. I will try with BestBuy first.

I alreay own a MPP and want to buy the New M2P. Just need to know where to buy it now and could have it in a couple days, 4 days tops. I'm moving Next Saturday so I will need it delivered by this coming Friday or before. I will try with BestBuy first.
Buying from BB means hefty sales tax on top of the purchase. Could translate to an extra battery otherwise.

Last edited:
I could buy directly from DJI no problem at all but not sure if the package will get on time.

Just confirmed that. ****. Any suggestion?
Probably buying direct from DJI as most of the resellers have DJI ship it anyway and there is a little more delay with orders going across. You must have an alternate address (relative, friend, etc) if you fear it won't reach you in time.

Mavic 2 pro - in June ? Or Mavic pro combo . It was only announced end. Of August

Mavic Pro Platinum - Fly More Combo bought in June for one project - mint condition with brand new £100 custom backpack including mounds for accessories and moulding for DJI Goggles. Looking for best offer. All boxes and most accessories still sealed and never opened. Please contact:-
[email protected]

Last edited:
I didn't find any results on this, so I don't know if it was posted anywhere and this seems like the best place to post it. A seller on ebay is selling the Mavic 2 Fly More Kit for the original released price of $319 w/ free shipping. Link below

DJI Mavic 2 Fly More Combo

I bought little whoops there called excellent little trainers for flying and bounce them off walls my ones were chewed by dogs / stood on / melted off walls / rained on .. still buzz about the house with goggle some laugh .. I have a mavic pro white / dji re goggles / a m80s whoop / a mambo / a husband / a uruav 65 / a baby hawk r 2 in / dji re goggles and I want more this hobby man is nuts worse then heroin im telling ya lol
You would struggle to crash the mavic 2 with all the smart modes on.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michalis