DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pilots in Wisconsin?

Reactions
Anyone from Wisconsin?

Where are you from and tell us a little bit about yourself? Or tell me NFB!

My name is Michael and I live in Madison.

Originally from Marinette and get out there sometimes.

I have a Spark (ICU2) and Mavic 2 Pro (Isee4U).

Own an Aerial Cinematography/Photography business.

Could really use a Part 107 study partner. Would like to take the exam around the middle of October.
Let me know.

I’m new here and have a Mavic Pro. I’m in Waukesha. My drone is new and I haven’t flown it yet. Trying to do as much research as possible.

Reactions: Michael Li-Donne
I am from Milwaukee, Wi. I bought a Mavic 2 Zoom and have a few other Quadcopters. The weather is to cold for outside flying Been flying my Tello Quad. Indoors. Looking for more places to fly, possibly a large Indoor venue during the winter months. Would like to meetup with drone pilots in my area. Happy Holidays....

New Mav2Pro owner in Fox Valley. First drone. Doing alot of reading and short practice flights. Finding this site to be informative. Also thinking of doing 107.

Waunakee Wi, (Madison) Mavic 2 Pro, graduating from using my grandsons Phantom 3 Pro.

Michael, did you get your part 107?
No I didn’t bother getting it. I can still fly I just avoid big airports and contrary to popular belief, you don’t need one to make money with your drone. Sorry for late reply. I never come on here anymore.

New Mav2Pro owner in Fox Valley. First drone. Doing alot of reading and short practice flights. Finding this site to be informative. Also thinking of doing 107.
Hi Annie
I lived in Appleton for 7 years. I’m still in Madison but will be moving to Appleton soon. Have you been out to fly yet? This winter has been brutal. Sorry for the late reply.
I have a pair of the DJI Racing Goggles. Have you ever worn them while someone flew the drone? It’s bizarre. LOL
Shoot me an email if you want to go flying in your area sometime. [email protected]
Michael

Hi, am from MKE. New Mavic Air is my 4th. Had P2 (hawk), P3 (bridge), P3 (theft) before this. Pls share any great #WI flying spots!
When you get out towards Madison area and towards IA there are a lot of moraines (not a mountain but bigger than a hill). Devils Lake is a cool place to fly. Just launch where no one can see you. State Parks are off limits for drones.
I have a Facebook page under @aerialandimagery and I post a lot of drone photos and videos of parks I fly at. Check them out.
I’m from Marinette, WI originally and that area is awesome to fly because it has more waterfalls than any other county in WI and a lot of rivers and woods.
Have fun!
Michael

tagging along on this thread - I'm located in Oconomowoc. New drone owner/beginner - Maveric 2 pro
Welcome
We have a few Milwaukee area pilots out here.
You guys have to head east (no not Head East, showing my age) or North to get out of the congestion. You could fly the Kettle Moraines in the Sheboygan area.
It’s either too cold or too **** windy.
On Facebook I have my business page there with videos and photos - @AeriaLandImagery
Have fun!
Michael

Just purchased a Mavic 2 Pro a week ago. I live in Wisconsin Rapids but spend the winter in Arizona.

I lived in Madison, until I retired.
I’ll be retiring in Viet Nam. I spent almost a month there this year. No drone laws. You just can’t fly over military bases or anti government demonstrations. Image that? LOL
What a rough life, winters in Arizona. This winter is long and brutal.

Stoughton here, 10+ years building multis but this is my first Mavic/pre-built.
Stoughton? You’re a stones throw away.
We could trade cool places to fly stories.
I like to fly the Sugar River in Belleville. It is way above flood stage now.

Stoughton? You’re a stones throw away.
We could trade cool places to fly stories.
I like to fly the Sugar River in Belleville. It is way above flood stage now.

I have a few good spots in S Wisconsin. I scout with a 172, so I cover a lot of ground...

Anyone in the Madison Wisconsin area want to get together this weekend for some drone chat and girlfriend complaining?

Of course bring your drones and we’ll have a drone swarm at an undisclosed area.

I would love to try out my Racing Goggles if someone is up for being the pilot? Can all try it too.

Send me an email at [email protected] and let me know a day and time that works best.

Michael

Fond du lac here. About 1 year with my pro platinum. Love it. Thinking if the 107 test just unsure about how to study for it

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe