DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro aircraft with or without battery or controller

Starz

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I have a few of these. Can be sold as aircraft only or can provide other needed pieces.
Also have the Zoom model available.
Aircraft only at 375.00 for the Pro, 335.00 for the Zoom. PayPal fees on buyer. Shipping cost to be determined by the package contents and destination. Shipping outside USA at buyer expense.

I have a few of these. Can be sold as aircraft only or can provide other needed pieces.
Aircraft only at 375.00 for the Pro, 335.00 for the Zoom. PayPal fees on buyer. Shipping cost to be determined by the package contents and destination. Shipping outside USA at buyer expense.
I have a Zoom and two Pro models. I would like to convert the Zoom to a Pro, something I understand can easily be done. Do you have a Pro camera availabl, or would you prer to sell a Pro aircraft in tact?

If you search the all powerful eBay, the pro camera will exceed the 400.00 mark.
The cost of what I have available, aircraft with camera, is less than what you would spend on just a working camera assembly.
I probably have a working pro camera assembly, but it would be the same cost either way. Your choice.
Swapping cameras is not difficult at all.

I am certain you are correct about the price of a Pro camera as a standalone item. I don't really require another Mavic 2, as much as I like them. A fully functional Pro at the price you are offering it is really a bargain but I suppose I'll have to pass for now.

Have I missed something? Are there working camera assemblies out there for less than my listed price? Hoping to learn something new. Thanks

you cant repair or buy and build for less if you do it won,t be much making your time worth very little,If i could buy time today ? i have 3 pros and one zoom camera on the work bench now

That's a GREAT price for each of those.

I can say 100% that @Starz is an upstanding member and very trustworthy guy to buy from. I've bought from him previously and absolutely WOULD buy again!!

I’ll take a M2P if it’s still available - sent a PM

Last edited:
That's a GREAT price for each of those.

I can say 100% that @Starz is an upstanding member and very trustworthy guy to buy from. I've bought from him previously and absolutely WOULD buy again!!
I concur, @Starz is a great member. I know where his other controller went and it came in perfect condition when I purchased it from him.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmo4