DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro Battery

Mudbone

Reactions
Basic question: I recently charged up my three Mavic 2 Pro batteries for a job that was cancelled at the last minute... What is the best practice for battery management? Can I let them sit til the next job (maybe days or a week or two) or should I fly to drain, then recharge for the next use, never sure how long it may be... Thanks for all your suggestions.

They will self-drain over a few days, Or faster if you affect battery settings.

You can also plug in and recharge another device with the USB adapter. If I have leftover fully charged batteries at the end of the day, I plug in my phone and/or iPad for a few hours.

Basic question: I recently charged up my three Mavic 2 Pro batteries for a job that was cancelled at the last minute... What is the best practice for battery management? Can I let them sit til the next job (maybe days or a week or two) or should I fly to drain, then recharge for the next use, never sure how long it may be... Thanks for all your suggestions.
Hello; It is always advisable to keep an eye on batteries, especially when storing them. I suggest you review the automatic discharge configuration that you have selected in the DJIGo4 App, in the battery information section, there is the automatic discharge configuration that you can program in each of the batteries, when installing it in the drone, they will assume the programming that you have configured in the application. Be careful, if you are using an Apple device, be it an IPad or an IPhone, the App will allow you a maximum download of 5 days, that is, every 5 days the batteries will drain a bit and so on. When you use an Android device, you can choose up to a maximum of 10 days for the batteries to drain. It is recommended, if you are going to store the batteries for a long time, that you charge the batteries at 50% or 60% and configure the discharge every 5 or more days, but remember to keep the discharge supervised, to prevent the batteries from being discharged from the Everything, if this happens, will be irreparably damaged. Greetings.!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7