DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro BLACK FRIDAY Deal

Drone UK

Reactions
I am going to buy the Dji Mavic 2 Pro tomorrow and looking for where is cheapest to buy. I am hopeing there will be some sort of Black Friday deal but have not come accross one yet (deals already started)

There are sites like Toby Deals and Digital Rev selling it cheaper buy i have been told these are Grey Goods sites and to stay away.

If you know of any retailer selling the Mavic 2 Pro at a reduced price please let me know. Really appreciate the help.

Thanks
Andy

eBay is doing a bunch of site-wide 15% off deals, perhaps source one from there from a trusted seller?

my only worry is will it have its 12 month DJI Warrenty not buying from a retailer.

I am going to buy the Dji Mavic 2 Pro tomorrow and looking for where is cheapest to buy. I am hopeing there will be some sort of Black Friday deal but have not come accross one yet (deals already started)

There are sites like Toby Deals and Digital Rev selling it cheaper buy i have been told these are Grey Goods sites and to stay away.

If you know of any retailer selling the Mavic 2 Pro at a reduced price please let me know. Really appreciate the help.

Thanks
Andy

I purchased mine through space city drones they were 50.00 cheaper than anyone else..

Reactions: Drone UK
eBay is doing a bunch of site-wide 15% off deals, perhaps source one from there from a trusted seller?

Those eBay deals are all capped at $100 off, just FYI. If you do that, make sure you fully understand any warranty implications as well.

Here in Canada there is not a single deal on the M2P for Black Friday - I was kind of hoping for one, even $100-200 off would be OK.

Those eBay deals are all capped at $100 off, just FYI. If you do that, make sure you fully understand any warranty implications as well.

Here in Canada there is not a single deal on the M2P for Black Friday - I was kind of hoping for one, even $100-200 off would be OK.
Varies by country. In the case of Australia it was 15% capped at $250AUD.

I grabbed a pro from a regular 10% off sale outside of the BF craze for 1350USD which isn't too bad as I didn't have to wait for crazy sales etc.

DJI traditionally don't discount their latest products during holiday sales (eg no discount on the air during Easter sales) so I think eBay sales are as good as it gets for now. There may be some deals on grey imports but not many people are brave enough to go that route.

Reactions: CanadaDrone
Must be selling well.

Market not scared off by the 4K video issue.

I bought my M2Z a couple weeks ago on eBay for $1070 I don't think they are any cheaper now.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada